Thursday, March 10, 2016

VITA LIBERATA BODY BLUR REVIEW

This is one of a kind product
that Hollywood's makeup artist's
cannot get enough of.
So excited to introduce to you
this Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish.
Is been use on Hollywood Stars 
that attend to The Oscars
 and the skin was 
glowing on the Red Carpet.

VITA LIBERATA BODY BLUR

I got this in the mail to try, review and to introduce it
to all my followers on all my medias and here on my blog.
It got plenty of positive feedback on my IG 
and retweeted on my Twitter account 
on Oscar Night February 28.
Here are my accounts. 
Welcome to Follow
INSTAGRAM

TWITTER

Disclaimer: I did not purchase product I got this product to review
and share with my followers. The opinions base on my experience
with this product and all images are mine. 
(Collaboration with Vita Liberata Body Blur)

VITA LIBERATA BODY BLUR

This product give amazing coverage
you could contour with it as well
as highlight to enhance your look.

It could be apply on Face, Decollete and Body
It give a flawless finish that is long wear,
waterproof, and it dries on contact
It also nourish your skin with Organic
Botanical & Optimum Moisture

VITA LIBERATA BODY BLUR TIPS TO APPLY:

A small amount is all you need.

Face- Apply over makeup, dot along cheekbones and blend to highlight.
Use a foundation brush
Decollete- Dot on collar bones and blend to highlight
Body-  Full coverage on body use a tan mitt, use a dense makeup brush to apply all over
limbs for a flawless HD skin Finish
Wash hands after application.
Beside giving your the most flawless glow it also
masks imperfection, blemishes and even skin tone
while it nourish and condition your skin
Giving a luxury tan appearance.

The best part of this product which I was so impress with:
Does not make your skin look
Orange
Does not  give
Streaks
and  it does not Smell.
From start to finish is perfection.


Jackie's Tip:

Face- Apply like you apply blush on your cheek
for a glow that looks like you got a kiss from the sun.
Apply fully to the face blend well 
getting a glowing tan like you were in the Islands.

IMPORTANT
Tan give a youthful glow but is been recommended to get a tan with a
 sunless products like this one!
 Not from the direct rays of the sun which causes
harm to the skin and even cancer.

The best thing of Vita Liberata Body Blur you could get
a healthy glow through out the year no matter the season.
It provides jaw droppng results
with a luxury look.

MY THOUGHTS
Finally Vita Liberata Body Blur
 cover all we need in a sunless tan
the glow and  highlight we are looking for.
Honestly there is no cons about this product
I stand behind my words and company brand
is outstanding and this is now my go to brand
for sunless product.
I hope it will be yours.

Here are my images showing you the glow
I cannot get enough of!
I had not stop using this product.
I wear with no primer or foundation
Just Vita Liberata Body Blur on my face and neck
On my eyes is shadow by Lorac Unzipped and lips buxom lip gloss.

On my cheeks I apply it as Blush, Contour and Highlight



NATURAL LOOKING SKIN GLOW

FULL FACE  & NECK TAN
It really apply effortless and in no time you have a tan.



Product use on the Hollywood Stars walking the Oscars Red Carpet
for more information link here

Here how you could get your own 
Vita Liberata Body Blur



Ladies any question feel free to ask below I will do my best in answering?
If you had try this product share your experience below?

26 comments:

  1. Ooooh Jackie! It looks so good! Your skin is glowing and I love your makeup :D Awesome review! So natural.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks incredible! I love how you did this make up look, it's so perfect!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this product going by your review.. lovely glow indeed and u look lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it really makes your skin glow!
    Maybe I should give it a try too...

    Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful post dear! I like this a lot.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like it gives a beautiful glow. Awesome.

    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a neat product, you look great!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. your makeup looks amazing. Thanks for sharing this product and review with us.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks very well, nice finished!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW LOVELY <3

    http://www.1001julietas.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is very good dear Jackie
    I'd love to know your opinion on my new post
    fashion blogger italia
    have an happy day
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the glow! Looks perfect on you!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Make maravilhosa amei o produto arrasou linda make
    Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apP6eHn5PlI
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so lovely Jackie, it really gives a beautiful glow.

    Great review, hugs!
    Dusana :-)

    http://wonderfullifeasmom.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this sounds like a fantastic product and you look with this glow. Really naturel.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have to say this looks pretty impressive. I may check this out, but over makeup? Weird but hey if it works.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks so good. I love your makeup. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great review, and you have perfect cheekbones!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  19. your skin is so glowing! Beautiful Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my this looks like such a remarkable product. Looks fabulous on you Jackie! Definitely want to try it myself.

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow, this is am amazing tip! I am SO glad you shared this. Your skin looks flawless!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jackie first of all you look stunning! I think Vita Liberata is the best self tanning product ever! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW BEAUTY POST

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow Jackie you look beautiful and your skin looks so flawless! This sounds like a fab product

    Keisha xo
    Thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your skin is glowing, Jackie. I love the look. This is my first time learning about this brand.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison