Friday, April 22, 2016

BURST OUT BLUEBERRIES MUFFIN

I like to grab fresh fruits
enjoy them hot or cold
by incorporating them into
any recipe that comes to mind.
In this case 
BURST OUT BLUEBERRIES MUFFIN
So many benefits to eat blueberries
Let just say they are the second
post popular berries after Strawberries.

Here How It Benefits Your Health and Skin

It helps with Brain, Heart Insulin response.
Low In Fat
Excellent source of Fiber
Outstanding source of Manganese
This help your bone develop 
converting fat carb to fat energy
Vitamin C
Full resveratrol another powerful
antioxidant that promotes and take your
skin to a whole new level.
Fights free radical protects against UV damage
and maintain collagen and moisture level
which help reduce the skin from aging.

INGREDIENTS

DRY
1 1/2 Cup Flour
1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon Salt
WET
2 Eggs
1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/4 Teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
1/4 Cup of Milk

INCORPORATE
1 1/4 Cup of Blueberries

DIRECTION

Preheat oven 375 degree

In a mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients whisk well
In a separate mixing bowl
add all the wet ingredients whisk well

Add The Dry Ingredients into the wet ingredients
mix well
Incorporate the Blueberries
Filled greased muffin tin half full 
Bake for 15-20 minutes
Until testing toothpick comes out clean
Cool completely and serve.

Here is the non-stick spray I use


IMAGES OF PROCESS

Dry Ingredients
Whisk well incorporating
all the dry ingredients

Wet Ingredients
Whisk well incorporating 
all the ingredients

Add Dry Ingredients Into
Wet Ingredients

The Mixture Should Look Like This

Incorporated The Berries Into The Mixture




Pour Mixture Into Greased Muffin Tin Almost To
The Top

 Bake in a 375 Degree Oven for 15-20 minutes.

COOL COMPLETELY SERVE

FINAL RESULT


 ENJOY

 BURST WITH BLUEBERRIES

 ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!

42 comments:

  1. You make me wishing this sweeties only with your pictures!!! Looks so so tasty, I already what I will cook on this weekend! Thanks for share!

    ALISA GROMOVA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fridays as i get to read ur simple and delicious recipes. Looks yummy n worth trying indeed.. happy weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The luscious healthy fruits are divine in the muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy!! They look so delicious! Thanks for sharing!!
    Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started eating blueberries and they aren't bad at all. Thanks for the recipe. I will try and bake this with my son. He will enjoy it.
    Enjoy your weekend, doll. :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These blueberry muffins look so delicious! I love blueberry muffins! Bookmarking this recipe! Have a great weekend Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so good! Thanks for sharing.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy!! Now you have me wanting some for breakfast instead of this granola bar. LOL!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love blueberries, and berries in general. Looks great doll. I eat blueberries almost everyday. xx
    Organic & Gourmet Tea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmhh, these blueberry muffins looks so delicious. I got a sweet tooth, so I will try this recipe.
    Have a nice weekend dear Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. qué rico tiene muy buena pinta siempre nos sorprendes con tus recetas está especialmente me gustaría hacerla porque me gustan mucho los postres un besito guapa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm dying for them... I love blueberries, Jackie... :)


    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  13. Jackie, I can almost taste them through the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great way to enjoy blueberries!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Muffins with blueberries are for sure yummy, thanks for the recipe, dear Jackie!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    Giveaway: What are you Going to Do for € 100?
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhh yum, Jackie! I love baking muffins so this will be bookmarked!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those blueberry muffins look soooooo YUMMMY! like SOOOO delicious!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love blueberries so much! They're lovely and I eat them almost daily :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks delicous!!! You're so good to bake and cook from scratch. I wish I had the patience.

    ReplyDelete
  20. very good recipe
    I posted a new review, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    <<< Pamela Soluri fashion blogger >>>
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  21. This looks so yummy ! I love blueberries. I would try these for sure :) Have a nice weekend ! x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yum! Wii make these with farm stand berries from the Hamptons-- will be sooo good :)
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow these look like they came out great. I have never made blueberry muffins before. I may have made muffins from a box at some point back in the day. I will have try this in the fall.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After trying it with flesh blueberries the box will be something of the past. Try it and see for yourself.

      Delete
  24. This looks so good. Thanks for the nutritional information. Enjoy your weekend, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Perfect muffins! That looks delcious!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Well done - the muffins look great!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I absolutely love this. Awesome images too. Have a great new week!

    Style For Mankind
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG! I need one so bad! Yum!
    www.effortlesslady.co

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oooh I love blueberries, this recipe is perfect!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  30. Blueberries are so delish! These muffins look so tasty and the recipe is easy...will def be making some soon.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  31. This look delicious! Blueberries are so good for you!
    Thanks for sharing with us.

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I haven't made blueberry muffin in a long time.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison