Monday, April 4, 2016

MY INTAKE ON WET N WILD COVERALL CORRECTING PALETTE

Here is my intake on 
Wet n Wild
Coverall Correcting Palette
Which I introduce to you
in my 
Wet n Wild New Makeup Post
here is the link




The compact comes with 
four shades
for different purposes,
to camouflage and give
a flawless look.
It retails for $3.99
in drugstores.

WHAT IS THE CONSISTENCY?
The textures is creamy
a soft consistency you 
have to blend very well to the skin.
Is not as thick.

Let me share what each shades are intended
to cover in order to correct issues on your complexion.

ONE COMPACT FOUR SHADES

WHITE
It has a hint of shimmer
great to highlight
brow bone, cheeks 
any spot you like to brighten.

YELLOW
Yellow help cancel out 
any purple under eye spots
or bruises.
Notice purple and yellow
are the opposites on the color
wheel this is why Yellow
works to cancel out any
dark under eyes.


PURPLE
Purple is great to cancel
out any yellow tone
on your complexion to
help conceal and even tone.

GREEN
Green is the opposite of red
so you could use to 
cover up blemishes and pimples
any red issues on your complexion.


To start  first apply your
moisturizer and primer.
Than apply 
Wet N Wild
Coverall Correcting Palette
to the issues you will like to cover.
BLEND, BLEND, BLEND
very important.

Tools I use the small 
concealer brush and a beauty blender.

WET N WILD COVERALL
CORRECTING 
I conceal dark circle under eyes with Yellow
side top of my nose bridge yellow tone with Purple
Brighten my brow bone with White.
Cover blemishes with Green
After I blend very well into the skin.

FINISH WITH APPLYING FOUNDATION 
AND CONCEALER SET WITH POWDER

RESULT
(Such a serious look into the light of the camera lol)

OVERALL OPINION
Is not bad for the price
you have to blend very well into the skin
that is the only peeps I have with it.
I was happy with the result 
so I will continue using.

Ladies had you try this product share your experience?

52 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous Jackie. Make application is beautiful. Great review and price point!
    Have a great week!

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the result is pretty good. The price is good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the results too. Great price. Will have to check it out. Thanks for sharing.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting product!

    Have a lovely new week :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the best! This low-cost palette is very interesting, I could use a lot of the purple shade :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and yes the purple will do good to conceal and give an illusion of an even tone.

      Delete
  6. Great tips.. I shall give this a try too..

    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a multi purpose n versatile product.. love wet n wild.. hv a great week ahead xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great little palette to own. You skin is so flawless. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que máximo amei arrasou no passo a passo,
    tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks interesting doll. I've not used this or this brand for coverall. Thanks! xx
    Spring Sportswear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had improve in so many of their products.

      Delete
  11. I love correcting wheels. I have this one but it's too drying for my skin. Great review.

    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post! I definitely had fun reading this. :)


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have heard about how good this brand is. So, I would love to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Están muy de moda este tipo de correctores. Muy bien explicado Jackie. Gracias.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I might pick this up, I'm not familiar with colour correcting so this budget option is a great way to start.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is a great start up option to try and practice with it.

      Delete
  16. This coverall palett is ver practical. Since a while my skin tends to redness. Thank you for the instructions how to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This palette has the right shade of green to conceal the redness.

      Delete
  17. Perfect review Jackie; i would like to try to use this coverall!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look amazing Jackie! Thanks for breaking down what each shade does. I like that the texture is super easy to blend. Will def check this out.

    Keisha xo
    thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome it is easy to blend, thank you for your kind words.

      Delete
  19. I didn't know wet n wild had a color correcting palette! So cool. It did a great job!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do and works pretty well for the price.

      Delete
  20. Dear Jackie, you look beautiful! And I think for that price this product is okay - so far I didn't try it out :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll for your kind words.If you find the palette try it out.

      Delete
  21. I've been wanting to get one of these for a while but wasn't sure how to use it. Thanks for sharing this!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've seen this product at the drugstore. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jackie your review and ImageWriter Are Really Perfect !
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  24. you are so pretty and i think i will buy it :)
    www.carmy1978.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll for your kind words. Try it is so easy to use.

      Delete
  25. Great post! I use to a green primer to cancel out the ruddiness in my complexion but have not done this in a while, it is great that you get all colors in one!

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great review, Jackie. The result is very good. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you. I like this post so much. I also like the shades as well.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Not bad for the price indeed. I never knew about purple shade before, green yes but not purple so thanks for the FYI!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have a similar, but different brand. I like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is an amazing product. Thank you for showing us how to apply it because I've never used a concealor that had color. You look flawless!!! (:

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison