Friday, April 8, 2016

ONE PECAN BANANA MUFFIN

If you need a morning or afternoon
burst of energy try my 

ONE PECAN BANANA MUFFIN

A traditional loaf make like a cupcake
but with the right amount of ingredients
which if you are a banana lover
you will enjoy.

One pecan gives a perfect slight crunch
without incorporating it into the mixture.

INGREDIENTS
1 1/2 Cup of All Purpose Flour
1 Teaspoon of Salt
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/3 Cup White Sugar (or Brown)
4 Bananas Mash
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Egg
1/3 Cup Canola Oil
1 Pecan per muffin

DIRECTION

Preheat oven at 350 degrees

In a bowl add the 1 1/2 cup of flour
1/3 cup of sugar and 1 teaspoon of  
baking soda and salt,
Whisk together the ingredients.
Meanwhile
 Peel and slice bananas four bananas
 In a separated  bowl 
add bananas
Mash the four bananas
 Add the 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract,
1 egg 
1/3 cup canola oil

Incorporated the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients
mix well until all ingredients are incorporated
to a thick soft creamy consistency.

Fill greased muffin tin almost to the top
place one pecan nut to each muffin.
Bake for 20 minutes
Use a toothpick to test if is done
Comes out completely clean is done.

(Important Oven Vary So Keep A Close Eye)

YIELD 9

WALNUT LOVERS
If you are the type of person
who prefer your walnuts,
You could use the same method
and sprinkle the top with
chopped walnut.
Rocky Walnut Muffin
Is what I name these muffin.


GOOD TO KNOW
TEA BRAND THAT
IS DELICIOUS
AND GOOD FOR YOU!

CHAI 
SO FLAVORFUL AND BOLD

ORGANIC GREEN TEA
AN ANTIOXIDANT
THAT GIVES FULL BENEFITS
Either one goes
great with a 
One Pecan Banana Muffin

IMAGES OF PROCESS

1 1/2 Cup Flour
1/3 Cup of Sugar
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon Salt
Whisk Together

MASH 4 BANANAS

Mash until you see this
 Consistency 
 Incorporated dry ingredients
to wet ingredients mix well

All incorporated well 
you get thick soft creamy consistency

This is the nonstick spray
I use to spray the muffin tin

Fill the greased muffin tin
almost to the top.

Place one Pecan on top of
each muffin

Bake for 20 minutes in a 350 preheated oven

Completely cool and place in serving tray
or container


FINAL RESULTS

 ENJOY





 ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!

34 comments:

  1. i freaking love banana muffins! now you're making me crave some! lol

    xx,
    Abby
    www.houseofakih.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a great recipe. I love pecan nuts and I'm sure combined with bananas in a muffin, that would taste amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look and sound amazing. I'm not a huge fan of chai tea. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! definitely making it x

    www.literallynataly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious recipe, thanks a lot Jackie!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love banana muffin and thanks for sharing the recipe! happy weekend babes
    www.effortlesslady.co

    ReplyDelete
  7. It turned out good, and looks great doll. Happy weekend. xx
    Pistachio Cake

    ReplyDelete
  8. The muffins look amazing! Have a great weekend Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bananas and walnuts are such a tasty combination!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dislike anything banana but my two boys love them so this recipe is bookmarked!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look so delish and seems so easy! I want to try this recipe, banana is one of my fav fruits!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love muffin, very delicious
    NEW POST ON MY BLOG
    <<< fashion blogger italia >>>
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks so good. I need to try it. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummy yummy yummi, this pecan banana muffin recipe sounds really mothwatering. I will try it. Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  15. You make these look so easy to make! I'm sure I would still mess them up though.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh boy this sounds good! I just read about pistachio pound cake on another blog, I am going to be baking up a storm this fall!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks so good, Jackie!! I have not made muffins from scratch before. This one is worth given a try. Happy weekend my dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This muffin looks very rich (in ingredients) and yummy too. Have a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow they look so tasty and very beautifully done! My kid will love this!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm a big fan of banana in baked goods! I bet these are delicious.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have never baked a muffin in my life bt hv tried it.. love all yr recipes.. have a lovely Sunday xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Now I'm directly a bit sad that I stopped baking a few years ago - mostly. Because your muffins seem to be really a try worth, dear Jackie!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

  23. I love banana pecan muffin. Have a great day~

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love banana loaves & muffins. Looks delish.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yummy! I love banana bread, so this I can only imagine how good these muffins must be!

    xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Que buena combinación me encanta el plátano. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh how I wish I had the time to bake. These look so tasty :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison