Monday, April 18, 2016

PORES, PORES, PORES

(image from google)
Yes! we all have them but some have it
worst than others, Do you agree?
If you in that stage looking for ways
to reduce! yes I said reduce, I do not 
know any product or remedy that officially
could get rid of large pores at least not yet.
We all still waiting for that amazing product
without over drying your skin. Right Ladies!

WHY PORES APPEAR LARGE?
The reason for this large pores issues
is due to producing sebum is a natural oil
to the skin which cause the pores to appear larger
The good part it produce oil which we all need
but the bad part it clogged the pores and form blackheads
and skin to be dried.

DO YOU HAVE THIS PROBLEM?
SHARE BELOW FOR OTHERS TO RELATE.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU REMOVE BLACKHEADS?
When you remove blackheads
 with a professional dermatologist or home treatments
the pores do not closed they stay open and large.
In some cases get scar due to trying to remove it yourself.
This causes the skin to look dull not smooth.


WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE AGE?
Once your are getting older you do not
 produce as much natural oils and that
cause to develop fine lines and wrinkles.
We also lose elasticity since collagen diminished
making the pores look larger.

THE REALITY
There are plenty of product that promise reduction
but some only closes pores a certain percentage
so you will not see a major difference if your pores are large.
To much money spend and no result.
Keep in mind what I mention in the beginning their is no
product that makes pores disappear.

These are my suggestion in what to use
without breaking your bank
and you might have all the ingredients in the fridge and pantry.

IMPORTANT TO KNOW

These are small suggestion that
could help reduce pores while
helping with your skin tone.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not a dermatologist.
Always consult with a professional
 If you have any allergies
to these ingredients do not try. 

HOME REMEDY TO TRY

LIGHTEN SCAR, REDUCE BLEMISHES, TIGHTEN YOUR SKIN

Egg Mask
1 egg white 
1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
Beat egg with lemon juice
Leave on for 30 minutes
Rinse with warm water
Follow by cool water

TIGHTEN PORES AND REDUCE ACNE
(contains Vitamin C and K)
TOMATOES MASK
Halve of a Tomatoes
Rub directly to face
Leave for 20 minutes 
Rinse with cold water

REFINE PORES HELPS STIMULATE COLLAGEN

YOGURT AND HONEY MASK
1/2 Cup of Yogurt
1 Tablespoon of honey
Apply to face
Leave on for 25 minutes
Rinse off with cool water

FACIAL REFRESHER

Press on this link for recipe


DRINK PLENTY OF WATER
It helps makes your skin radiant and help reduce pores
By adding a few slices of lemon it will detox getting
all those bad impurities out of your system.
It also helps with elasticity of your skin.

Ladies did you found this helpful?
Let me know below.

35 comments:

  1. Great tips Jackie. I will pass it on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pores - ahhh! They do bug me. Thanks for the home concoctions. I must try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!!!
    Chiara
    Www.chiaraangiolino.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. great tips

    new post
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely post! I hope you’re having a great day. :)

    Style For Mankind
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tips ! I shall give this a try tonight..

    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have pores on my face since years and somehow they wont go away.. i need to try these DIY's.. Thanks fr sharing them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately pores will not go away but you could reduce them with help of these mask and using products non-comedogenic.

      Delete
  8. These sound like some great masks, thanks for sharing!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes lemon water really does help your skin look better. I drink a few glasses a day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been increasing my water intake and I've tried a honey & yogurt mask. It is delightful. Great post Jackie!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Water is so beneficial so happy to know you increase the intake. Honey and Yogurt is outstanding mask the yogurt is a alpha hydroxy exfoliater helps with moisture and honey antioxidant prevent aging.

      Delete
  11. Your suggestions are welcomed!

    Special Spring 2016 moodboard on
    lb-lc fashion blog
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tips dear Jackie. Fortunately i have no problem with pores. My winkles problem is bigger. ;) But drinking water is always good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be working on skin types anti-aging is one of them for the month of may hopefully that will be helpful for you.

      Delete
  13. I'm currently testing a CC cream that claims to help reduces pore size but not sure if it'll work. We'll see how it goes in few more weeks.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI, Jackie! Very good recommendations! I don't have problems with my skin, being it with pores or anything else; never had acne, thankfully, but a dear friend of mine has it and it reduces her confidence :( I want to try the masks you share with us, it's always good to have smooth skin - and I will share your post with my friend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. My mother taught me the yougurt and honey mask recipe also to help improve my dry skin.
    A super lovely post, Jackie :)


    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She put you on the right track the yogurt has lactic acid exfoliate and moisturize dry skin to make it smooth and calcium facilitates skin renewal another benefit for your dry skin. Honey antioxidant give the right glow.

      Delete
  16. Water sure is the key. Since I have been drinking a lot of it 2 to 3 liters a day. My skin is so much better.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  17. super beautiful post, nice recommendations
    I'd love to know your opinion on my new post
    ----> fashion blogger italia
    have an happy day
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hate my pores! I've always thought I had big ones and I've never been able to reduce them. I def need to try drinking more water though!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tomato mask is my fave here. Easily available and cheap. Thanks so much for sharing Jackie!

    <3 | >.< | Aly In Wanderland | Alyssa X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yep, getting rid of large pores is like getting rid of bags or fluid under the eye, almost no product can actually do this.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing this information with us, Jackie. I have large pores and they are annoying. I will try the egg recipe soon.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great tips, Jackie. I'll try the tomatoes mask. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a very informative and helpful post! I'm glad you wrote this because my pores tend to look larger during the warmer months. I'm going to try that yogurt and honey mask! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks Jackie!
    What would I do without you! I will try the egg mask!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for sharing this informative post. Will try the tomatoes mask!
    www.effortlesslady.co

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great post!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison