Friday, April 29, 2016

ROASTED CARROTS SOUP


Who would not like to enjoy
a bowl of 
ROASTED CARROTS SOUP
 It's delicious and is so 
good for you.
Go to your farmers market
get your local grown or organic
to make your bowl of soup.

The benefits in eating this soup
Beta-Carotene which stop the sign of aging
fill with antioxidant and help with lung and heart disease.
Vitamin A, C, K this combo of vitamin is a big
boost for your health and skin.


INGREDIENTS
2 Cups of Carrots (peeled)
1 Small Onion dice
1 Garlic Clove slice
2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon Butter (unsalted)
1 Teaspoon Honey
Pinch of Sea Salt
1 Tablespoon Flour
1 Teaspoon Ginger (Powder)
3 Cups of Vegetable Broth 
1 Tablespoon Sour Cream (Optional)

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven at 395 degree
Peeled the Carrots and discard the top
Place peeled and remove top Carrots
on a baking sheet,
Drizzle with Olive Oil, 1 teaspoon Honey
add a pinch of Sea Salt.
Bake for 45 minutes or until Carrots are slight tender
Let them cool and slice.

GOOD TO KNOW
By roasting the carrots it bring
out their natural sweetener.

 In a large pot add the dice small Onion, slice Garlic
to 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil and Unsalted Butter
Sauteed until translucent,
Add the 1 Tablespoon of Flour
Stir until is well incorporated.
Add 1 Teaspoon of Ginger stir well.
Pour the 3 Cups of Vegetable Broth
and the slice Roasted Carrots.
Salt and Pepper to taste
Let it simmer for 35 minutes
Bring it down to room temperature
In batches process in a food processor or blender
until the consistency you prefer.
In this case semi creamy.

Add back to the pot heat up
and serve with a dollop of sour cream.


IMAGES OF THE STEPS

Peeled and Remove The Top
Place On To A Baking Sheet
Drizzle With 1 Teaspoon of Olive Oil and Honey
Sprinkle with Pinch of Sea Salt
 Sauteed Small Dice Onion and
1 Garlic Clove Slice in 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon of Butter
Until Translucent
add 1 Tablespoon Flour
Stir until is Well Incorporated

Add the 1 Teaspoon Ginger
Stir Well

 Pour the 3 Cups of Vegetable Broth add
The Slice Roasted Carrots
Cook for 35 minutes
Set aside bring to room temperature

Process in Batches
In a Food Processor or Blender
Blend until the consistency you prefer
This is semi creamy.

Add Back To The Pot
Heat and Serve
Garnish with a Dollop
of Sour Cream (Optional)


FINAL RESULTS

ENJOY

ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!

If you like to print it here is a Printable Recipe Card below.
Tomorrow is My Blog Anniversary Three Years!
Thank you all for the support and kindness.











print recipe

ROASTED CARROTS SOUP
By roasting the carrots it bring out their natural sweetener.
Ingredients
  • 2 Cups Carrots (peeled)
  • 1 Onion (diced)
  • 1 Garlic Clove (sliced
  • 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
  • 1 teaspoon Unsalted Butter
  • 1 teaspoon Honey
  • Pinch Sea Salt (fined)
  • 1 Tablespoon Flour (all-purpose)
  • 1 teaspoon Ginger (powder)
  • 3 Cups Vegetable Broth
  • 1 Tablespoon Sour Cream (optional)
Instructions
Preheat oven at 395 degree Peeled the Carrots and discard the top Place peeled and remove top Carrots on a baking sheet, Drizzle with Olive Oil, 1 teaspoon Honey add a pinch of Sea Salt. Bake for 45 minutes or until Carrots are slight tender Let them cool and slice. In a large pot add the dice small Onion, slice Garlic to 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil and Unsalted Butter Sauteed until translucent, Add the 1 Tablespoon of Flour Stir until is well incorporated. Add 1 Teaspoon of Ginger stir well. Pour the 3 Cups of Vegetable Broth and the slice Roasted Carrots. Salt and Pepper to taste Let it simmer for 35 minutes Bring it down to room temperature In batches process in a food processor or blender until the consistency you prefer. In this case semi creamy.
Details
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 2

42 comments:

  1. This looks really good. I love soup and I love how healthy this one is. I have to try it soon.
    Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing! Happy weekend dear.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had this before...it actually looks good!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice recipe!


    Eliana,
    http://around-eliana.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I have never tried a carrot soup..But I would love too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a really tasty way to enjoy carrots! Thanks Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never had a this type of soup before, what an interesting way to eat carrots! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great dish and inspiration, and I love carrots with their natural sweetness. Wishing you a lovely weekend doll. x
    FANTASTIC FLORAL

    ReplyDelete
  9. My husband would love this! Thanks for sharing, another recipe I will had to my list! Have an amazing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delicious healthy recipe, Jackie, I love carrots!


    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que delicia amei ótima receita, tenha um bom final de semana.
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never had carrot soup before, I bet it's lovely!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks yummy! I love carrots. happy weekend babe!
    www.effortlesslady.co

    ReplyDelete
  14. Again such a delicious recipe. Dear Jackie recipes are always healthy and easy to do. I like them all. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't remember the last time I drank a soup. I've some carrots in the fridge. I might attempt this recipe. Thanks for sharing.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. carrots are super delish
    I'd love to know your opinion on my new post
    ----> fashion blogger italia
    have an happy day
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  17. Carrot soup is actually my favorite kind of soup! I am delighted to see this recipe and i can't wait to make it!

    Rebecca http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have tried carrot soup before however, must say it's not my favourite. I can't get over the gritty texture.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adding cream like coconut milk give a creamy texture also is as simple to strain the soup to get a creamy consistency.

      Delete
  19. Never made this type of soup, it is really inviting. Thank you. The next time I decide on a soup, this is it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. this must be yummy, i love carrots!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love carrots soup its very healthy.. loved the recipe.. happy weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love soup especially when I'm feeling under the weather. This looks comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  23. It looks supper yummy, I love carrot soup. Have a nice weekend dear :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looks nice :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Me encantan las zanahorias, además dicen que son muy sanas. un besazo y gracias por la receta. Buen domingo.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I’m in love! This is so yummy. Hope you have an amazing new week!

    Style For Mankind
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love carrot soup! It is full of nutritional benefits. Thanks so much for providing a printable recipe, I will def give this one a whirl.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  28. I sometimes cook carrot soup but never a roasted one :) Thanks for sharing, good recipe, dear Jackie!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. It sounds super healthy and delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. It looks delicious :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love carrots soup and I cook it once a week. Interesting tips here! As always dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the carrots, this soup is very delicious! :)
    Luna
    http://www.fashionsnobber.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Yum! Olive oil, butter, and farm fresh carrots! Delish and no guilt!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. I don't remember ever having carrot soup, but this one looks so yummy.And so Healthy too.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I think is delicious, until now I did only puree or combined with lentil.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison