Monday, April 25, 2016

SAVE YOUR PENNIES LADIES

Looking for products that work the
same and very similar to the
high end but not sure.
Here I will share
a few beauty products
that will 
SAVE YOUR PENNIES LADIES

After reading this and giving it a try 
you will have extra money for other
things shoes, clothes, handbag
an item you might have an eye on.
Why spend more if you could get the same result for less.

HIGH END
CLARISONIC SKINCARE SYSTEM
There is nothing negative about this product
works great and make your skin looks amazing.

Some people prefer to spend their money wisely
and are frugal so I have to said
That Olay Professional Pro-X Advance Cleansing System
that is only 29.95 less than The Clarisonic Skin Care System
that runs for $145  it give a good run for the money.
So if you own a Clarisonic keep it if not
and want to save your pennies give Olay a try.

DUPE
OLAY PROFESSIONAL PRO-X CLEANSING SYSTEM

HIGH END
JOSIE MARAN CLEANSING OIL

Great oil but do we really want to spend
35 dollars when there is an alternative 
that work as close to this and also contains jojoba oil
a great benefit for the skin.
Garnier is a great brand to consider.

DUPE
GARNIER CLEAN NOURISHING CLEANSING OIL

19.82 dollars and is nourish your skin
give it a try I had use both and I prefer
Garnier over Josie Maran
 I felt a big difference on my skin.

HIGH END
INSTYLE BEST BEAUTY
GIORGIO ARMANI LUMINOUS SILK FOUNDATION

Is light weight and give a nice amount of coverage
runs for 60 dollars you want to save some cash
in your pocket L'oreal True Match Super Blendable
and it contains SPF 17 which Giorgio Armani doesn't 
Very close in formula and coverage

DUPE
ALLURE AWARD WINNER
L'OREAL TRUE MATCH SUPER BLENDABLE FOUNDATION


11 dollars and works as good as the high end sold.

HIGH END 
STRIVECTIN ADVANCE RETINOL INTENSIVE NIGHT CREAM


79 dollars retinol cream to restore and correct
wrinkles and facial lines
The dupe is 
Roc Rectinol Correxion Deep 
Wrinkle Night Cream.

DUPE
ROC RECTINOL CORREXION DEEP WRINKLE NIGHT CREAM
Winner of beauty choice 
and it only cost 21 dollars

HIGH END 
 CREME DE LA MER

You might not have a star pocket
but you could look like you do
try the product and comes close 
enough giving your skin the same radiance
without breaking your bank
La Mer price 178.00 dollars


Dupe
MARIO BADESCU SKIN CARE SEAWEED NIGHT CREAM  



Hello 22 dollars awesome benefits.



I hope this put your pocket at ease and 
see that you could always find an alternative
and save yourself some money.

Ladies had you try any of these products what is your intake in dupes?

33 comments:

  1. This is a really great post to save money! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jackie for sharing these tips! I'd love to try the Garnier cleansing oil! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using roc products. And can you tell I'm a bargain shopper?? Happy new week, doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, so many great ways to save on beauty products. I have to say I love my clarisonic but the Olay Professional Pro-X Advance Cleansing System works just as well too. It what we started with.
    Have a great week!

    xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, Jackie, It's a long time since I last used Roc, a very good brand :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an interesting post hun!
    I love the brand Roc!!!
    xo Paola
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Jackie, great finds and with better prices! I think the Olay version for the Clinique sonic system must be great and all the other finds - Mario Badescu cream, L'Oreal foundation and so on... I really want to try all the dupes :)
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really nice!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing these dupes! I've heard good things abut the ROC retinol line.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tips for save money. You are right, we don´t need sped much money for a high end product. But for the Armmani Make-up, i´m a big fan of it. I love it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also look for the lesser costing products.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an interesting and useful post!

    How to combine a trench for Spring
    lb-lc fashion blog
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your support, dear Jackie! No, I didn't try out so far one of the products you show here but I will change this :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    Giveaway: You can win € 100! But He would love to Spend € 100
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to get True Match, so many has claimed it's a great dupe for the Armani foundation! And I can attest that Olay Pro-X is a great cleansing brush system, I've been using mine since late 2012 or early 2013.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love a good dupe! I feel like most products are pretty much the same quality as the high end versions!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Produtos maravilhosos com preços ótimos, tenha uma semana maravilhosa.
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  17. You make always Fantastic post
    Happy Evenjng

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my I have been wanting to try La Mer eye cream FOREVER now! But have to save my pennies.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great buy. Just wish some of the products are available over here. The cleansing oil I def would love to try.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such awesome affordable products! I love Olay<3 BTW, thank you so much for the nomination and I'm so happy we won xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a fantastic post, I would love to save pennies :) Great tips Jackie !
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooh I wanted to try that Clarsonic out, might try the Olay dupe instead now!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cool round-up on dollar-savings products! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. In terms of cosmetic, I have wasted a lot of money to the products I rarely use!

    www.thequinoxfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great way to save. Thanks for sharing dear.

    www.effortlesslady.co

    ReplyDelete
  26. I know I do, so I can buy my beauty treats :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a great list! I heard so many positive reviews on the Olay cleansing brush!

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are really great products to take care of our skin. Thanks for sharing them with us Jackie. xo

    ReplyDelete
  29. great way to save is to go for drugstore products..very helpful article

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison