Monday, April 11, 2016

THE BODY SHOP NEW OILS OF LIFE INTENSELY REVITALISING SLEEPING CREAM

I was contacted by The Body Shop to try this
New product called
OILS OF LIFE INTENSELY REVITALISING SLEEPING CREAM
You all know I'm all about having a flawless skin or close to it.
 If you start taken care of your skin you will have a nice canvas
for makeup to look on point.
Do not be fool by the name stating at the end sleeping cream
The cream is working all night is not sleeping the only
one sleeping is you.



I do not know about you but sometimes some products grab my attention
due to their packaging and the name is the first thing we see. Right!
As soon as we grab the item we see the ingredients well I hope
everyone does in order to make sure they do not have any allergies to
the ingredients in the product is the smart thing to do.

The pillow is a statement quote I WOKE UP LIKE THIS!
Special Thank You to The Body Shop for both items.
Disclaimer: Collaboration-The Body Shop send me this product by mail to review.
I try it for 10 days to give you a legit opinion.
 If you have any allergies consult with your Dermatologist before using this product.



The company model 
It's Not A Dream
It's A Cream
They are so correct.
This cream does what is intended to do
on your skin overnight while you sleeping
and wake up looking amazing.

LET SEE WHY!

The Body Shop Company combine a Powerful Blend of three Precious Seed Oils
and seven Essential Oils

The seed oils are known for their 
Supreme revitalising and repairing 
properties on skin. 
Black Cumin Seed Oil From Egypt
It is known for its concentration in antioxidants.
Rosehip Seed Oil From Chile
Is rich in repairing Omega 3 and 6
Camelia Seed Oil From China
Naturally rich in nutritive Oleic Acid.
They infuse them with the Seven Essential Oils
Lavender Oil
Rosemary Leaf Oil
Geranium Oil
Orange Peel Oil
Lavandin Oil
Marjoram Leaf Oil
Roman Camomile Oil
Its been a known fact that these selection of oils have
amazing benefits for your skin.
This combination supply you with beneficial properties that is
lightweight with luxurious sensorial experience in this
Intensely Revitalising Sleeping Cream
I know is a WOW FACTOR!

The point The Body Shop is making 
how important is sleep for our skin
and how it ages us when
 we do not get sufficient hours of sleep.

INTERESTING
I also learn with The Body Shop
that your skin's peak renewal period 
is around 11 pm and 2 am.
This is so good to know.

JACKIE'S TIP
 TO EXTEND THE CREAM WITHOUT BACTERIA
Noticing by the images is not a pump packaging.
In order to extend your cream and prevent it from bacteria.
All you have to do is grab the product with
a disposable spoon or spatula
and do not put your fingers in it.
Yes, is that simple to extend the life of any cream.
It also help to control how much you using.


MY OPINION
I'm obsessed with this cream which
makes my skin feel hydrated,
smooth the light weight non greasy texture
is perfect to apply on the skin overnight.
A small amount is all you need to work
its magic.

My Steps
Apply on Face
Massaging into skin
it absorb fast.

Apply on Neck
In a upward motion

Apply on Chest and Decollete area
In a upward motion
The cream absorb fast into the skin

The combination of the seed oils with the essential oils
that help deliver what promise and effectively help mitigate
environmental damage.
This is how my skin feel and looks
Awaken
Plump
Tone
Rested 
Nourish
Hydrated
Radiant
Refresh
Soft
I saw a big reduction on my fine lines
and frown lines.
While sleeping
it replenish my skin to the fullest. 
When the sun comes up and I see
myself in the mirror
first thing you will see
a brighter and glowing skin.


Show off your skin with confident


You need to try it for yourself to see your skin appreciate
this regimen at night is not your typical night cream!
For me is now my go to night cream without a doubt.
Get yours
It retails for $39.00 dollars
here is the link to get your hands on one,
and see all other products they offer.
The Body SHOP

You could also find it for same price here
Ulta.com

Ladies will you like to try 
Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising
Sleeping Cream?

54 comments:

  1. This cream looks luxurious and I love the pillow!
    http://www.docdivatraveller.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!!
    Chiara
    Www.chiaraangiolino.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not a cream, but it is a cream. It's a sleeping cream, but it does not make you sleep. I was getting confused until you started explaining everything, Jackie. Thanks for convincing me. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you continue reading give it a try you will love it.

      Delete
  4. Nice results. Good reason to buy this product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great benefits for your skin try it out Lux.

      Delete
  5. I love Body Shop products too! You look stunning, Jackie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the results thanks for sharing.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great, I'd like to try it!

    Boho chic for city tips&tricks
    lb-lc fashion blog
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amiga que luxo esse produto amei o resultado ótima resenha,
    te desejo uma semana abençoada.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great cream and the pillow is so cute!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks very nice and luxurious. <3
    Thanks doll!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! I enjoyed reading your post dear.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  12. I only heard this product now. Thank you for sharing! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // New Post- Moto Jacket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I was able to introduce you to this product hope you try it out.

      Delete
  13. Body shop is very popular in Germany. I like this brand. And wake up with nice skin sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great you should give this cream a try.

      Delete
  14. You look wonderful! The Body Shop has amazing products, natural and not tested in animals, what I appreciate very much. Btw, the pillow is too cute.
    Jasmine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many reason to purchase and try this brand.

      Delete
  15. Hi, dear Jackie! This must be such a miraculous cream, a cream, not a dream! I like all what it does: plumps, rehydrate, and so on! And the price is also very good! I will look for it now!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise perfect for a tired skin glad you considering in trying it out.

      Delete
  16. You look so lovely in the last pic :)
    THe Body Shop is a so good natural beauty brand, I'm happy you appreciated this cream...

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This cream sounds amazing! Thanks for the introduction and review!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look fab and I need this oil in my life!!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you try it Paola you wont be disappointed.

      Delete
  19. This sounds similar to Vichy Ideal Skin Sleep as in the cream works on your face overnight so you wake up to skin looking like you had enough sleep. I really need to try more The Body Shop skincare, they've really upped their game in the past few years.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really! I never try Vichy but I could say this sleeping cream is amazing. You should start trying The Body Shop brand.

      Delete
  20. Your skin looks so hydrated Jackie! Sounds wonderful and I love the pillow they sent you.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. This sounds like a great product and your skin looks flawless, so I can see why you love it. And the price point is fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks the price is very reasonable for what the product provides.

      Delete
  22. Haha, this post makes me mad because I just finished my glossybox posted that's up tomorrow and I talk about it in there. I really love the look of this product though!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a huge fun of the body shop products. So going to have to check this out.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great review, there is a Body Shop a few blocks from my office, I will check it out for sure!

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great review. You look stunning. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the brand, but its perfume is too much for me as my skin is very sensitive :(

    ReplyDelete
  27. Don't judge me but I never actually check ingredient labels. It's like trying to read Chinese for me

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Maravilloso producto!!!! Tiene buena pinta!!!

    Un beso guapisima y feliz dia

    Necesito un click en la palabra roja del post porfi. Gracias!!
    NOE   CARO

    ReplyDelete
  29. Body shop products r amazing bt they are very very expensive in India and I am a budget woman...
    this cream really seems to hv worked fr u.. u look lovely in the images.. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sounds like a great product, need to check it out! Your skin looks flawless :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Pretty packaging catches my attention too! This sounds like a really good cream and your skin looks so hydrated! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This cream sounds amazing. Will check it out.
    www.effortlesslady.co

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a great cocktail of skin nourishing ingredients! This cream sounds amazing and I love the pillow...super cute!

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison