Monday, May 30, 2016

COMBINATION SKIN CARE

(google Image)
This skin type is battling dry and oily skin at once.
Combination skin dry in some areas oily in others
sometimes it causes dry patches on the cheeks.
Combination Skin need to use products that are
oil control and wont clog pores but moisturize the skin.
So much to handle right!!!
It  is also known as the T-Zone.

How to know if you have combination skin
you will have Enlarge Pores and Shiny Forehead,
Nose and Chin the T-Zone. This skin type 
is prone in getting blackheads.
You need to use products that minimize pores,
reduce excess oil and control shine without 
over drying your skin.

Disclaimer: I'm not a dermatologist please consult before
using any of these products that may cause more of an issue on your skin,
If you have allergy on a specific ingredients and already are in medication
 or a specific treatment recommended by a dermatologist.

COMBINATION SKIN CARE

To tackle your combination skin 
is a matter of balance using less fragrance
product and oil free.

CLEANSING
Use a cleansing that is mild no fragrance
and avoid bar soap. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Do not over wash your face it will cause more issues.


EXFOLIATE
Once or twice a week
help balance your skin
and get rid of excess oil
and minimize pores.
Do not scrub hard that cause your skin to flare.

TONER
Natural alcohol free is the best
Here is the cucumber toner
I posted a while back 
Beside is good for Combination skin
Is great for Oily and Dry Skin
Also Rose Water will work amazing
for combination skin

MOISTURIZE
Use one without oil
and light to the touch on your skin
not heavy. Glycerin and Antioxidant ingredients
works the best.

SPF
Oil free the higher the better
to prevent damage from UVA and UVB

MAKEUP
lightweight foundation
Bareminerals with spf works great

HOME REMEDIES
To control the shiny and dryness
Banana Honey Mask
1 Banana Mash
1 Tablespoon of Honey
1 Tablespoon Yogurt
Mix the ingredients well apply to face
leave on for 10-15 minutes and rinse with warm water
Moisturize after it.

Honey and Lemon Mask
2 Tablespoon Honey
2-3 Drop fresh lemon juice
Mix ingredients apply on face
leave on for 15 minutes
rinse with lukewarm water
Moisturize after it.

FOOD TO EAT HELP CONTROL COMBINATION SKIN
Fiber like oats
Almond
Grapefruit
Avocado
Spinach
Water

SPA TREATMENT
Microdermabrasion
Extraction on T-Zone if needed
Mask like freeze dried collagen to replenish dry areas

PRODUCT THAT WORKS FOR COMBINATION SKIN

Cleanser
Cetaphil Cleanser ($8.49 Dollars)
Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser ($20 Dollars)

Exfoliate
Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser ($36 Dollars)

Moisturizer
Rose Hydrating Gel Cream

KIT
Mario Badescu Combo/Oily Skin Care Regimen ($30 Dollars)


Ladies do you have combination skin if so share below how you
control dryness and oily parts of your skin?

45 comments:

  1. Definitely considering my combination skin, I am happy to read about how to maintain my skin. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great post Jackie. I feel like my mum has this type of skin, I'll pass these tips onto her!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really loving your skin care posts! Very informative!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I do my best to get as much information to my followers.

      Delete
  4. Awesome skin care tips for combination skin! I need to try the honey & lemon mask, so easy to prepare :) My kind of makes!

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great home remedies, dear! Love to try someday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a combination skin! So, sometimes my skin can be pretty dried!

    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a dry skin post name How To Treat Dry Skin.

      Delete
  7. Lovely post hun! I like this so much.

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have oily to combination skin and suffer from blackheads.. helpful tips need to try them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you could find a solution with this post.

      Delete
  9. Once again very wise tips Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good article! Every single step of the skincare is so important :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your great tips for skin care are always very interesting and I learn more about my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to have combination skin but now it's just mostly dry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you fiud information on my post How To Treat Dry Skin. Top under Beauty.

      Delete
  13. Amazing post! Very entertaining.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh yes, rose water is really amazing for any kind of skin, I think! I have one that I recommend, sooo good, Melvita. I love toners!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this cartoon post it is happy
    Thank you to help my skin ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Although I don't have combination skin these are great tips for those who do.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  17. I eat almonds every day and drink a lot of water, Jackie :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long you eat Almonds in moderation it could creep up on your waist. Water is a must.

      Delete
  18. It must be pain to have combination skin! Mine is dry.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This would be so helpful to many as I think there are many who have combination skin especially when they are in their 20s.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love to read your tips Jackie
    Happy week Doll

    ReplyDelete
  21. great tips and remedies
    I should try increasing the amount of water i take

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was oily skin normally but over the years I feel that some areas tend to dry, thanks for these useful tips.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love read your tips for skin. Good post. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fantastic tips dear, thanks for sharing!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. My mom has this kind of skin. I love banana masks.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've tried the honey and lemon mask before and it works really well! Great post and tips Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Although I don't have the combination skin these are great tips Jackie :).

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for sharing. The information on oily skin was very good too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison