Friday, May 13, 2016

DELECTABLE ASPARAGUS SOUP

On a rainy warm weather season
who will not want a bowl of soup.
Creamy light fresh Asparagus is the way to go.
Try my

DELECTABLE ASPARAGUS SOUP

Simple ingredients with outstanding taste.

INGREDIENTS
1 pound Asparagus Spears (cut into 1/4 inch each)
1 Medium Onion Dice
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Fresh Grind Pepper
Pinch of Crush Red Pepper
1 Teaspoon Lime Juice (from fresh lime)
1 Teaspoon of Flour
1 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Broth
For Garnish Drizzle with Infused Garlic Olive Oil (optional)

DIRECTIONS
Cut the Asparagus Spears into 1/4 inch each
Dice onion in a medium pot add one tablespoon
olive oil sauteed onion with a
pinch red crush pepper until translucent.
Add in the cut asparagus spears and 1 teaspoon of each
Flour, Salt, Fresh Grind Pepper.
Mix well until all ingredients are incorporated.
Pour 1 1/2 cup of Vegetable Broth
Bring to a boil and lower heat to low
and simmer for 25 minutes or
until asparagus are tender.
Bring to room temperature
In a Blender or Food Processor blend
until smooth.
Than add back to the pot to reheated
adjust seasoning if needed squeeze in
1 Tsp of Lime Juice.
Serve
OPTIONAL
Garnish with spare asparagus spear tips
and drizzle with infused garlic olive oil


IMAGES OF STEPS
Sauteed Onions with Pinch
red crush pepper 

Add The One Pound Cut 1/4 Inch
Asparagus 1 Teaspoon of each
Salt and Fresh Grind Pepper

 Add the 1 Teaspoon of Flour
Mix until all the ingredients are
well incorporated.

Pour 1 1/2 Cup of
Vegetable Broth
Bring To A Boil
Lower Heat Simmer For
25 Minutes or Until Asparagus Are Tender

Bring To Room Temperature
and Blend In a Food Processor or Blender.

ENJOY

Garnish With Asparagus Tip
Drizzle With Garlic Infused Olive Oil



ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!

50 comments:

  1. Looks yummy and healthy... can't wait to try it Jackie. Have a nice weekend dear :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is healthy and thank you hope you enjoy your weekend.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love stopping by on Fridays to see what recipe you came up with. My husband wants to eat healthier, I need to try this for him. Thanks for sharing Jackie and have a wonderful weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to read that you enjoy my recipes hope you make it for your hubby is very healthy and it is good thing that he is heading toward a good start in eating.

      Delete
  4. Oh-wow, anytime is a joy with this soup. Loving it so much, only that I have not had dinner yet, my stomach is topsy-turvy with hunger pang right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to eat your dinner soon.

      Delete
  5. I love Asparagus, but I never had the soup before. It looks tasty.Happy Weekend, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to try it out you will love it doll.

      Delete
  6. Just had lunch, but with this post I'm hungry again.

    Jasmine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So yum! happy weekend!
    www.effortlesslady.co

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to try this! Have a lovely weekend. :)


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never had this...sounds easy enough!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very easy and you could follow the steps. Good Luck!

      Delete
  10. This sounds like such a tasty way to enjoy asparagus!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes ist asparagus saison in German too. I live the green on. Thank you for inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love asparagus and olive oil, and for some days I am in bed, with a nasty cold - so this would be perfect for today!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delicious, I love asparagus!!!
    ( My patch jeans are a DUY)
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love asparagus, but I've never had it in a soup before!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like asparagus soup, and this looks like it came out really delicious doll. Thanks for sharing. xx
    Best Tasty Books

    ReplyDelete
  16. Que delicia amei a receita, tenha um final de semana abençoado.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  17. That looks so delicious and this would go perfectly with homemade garlic bread.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  18. Seguro que esta delicioso!!!

    Guapa necesito tu ayuda un dia mas!! Le puedes dar a la palabra roja del post de hoy? Mil gracias!! Un beso y feliz fin de semana!!!

    NOE CARO

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Seems so delish, I need a dish oh this soup now!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love asparagus soup. Here in Germany they use white asparagus for there soup.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love asparagus, I will make this recipe, thank you!

    La Flò ♡ blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have never tried asparagus soup but it looks yum!

    www.thequinoxfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looking delicious!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great recipe.. I love asparagus.. shall try it later..

    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. sounds very good this asparagus
    I'd love to know your opinion on my new post
    ----> fashion blogger italia
    have an happy day
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! This is so delicious! Have an awesome new week.

    Style For Mankind
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love asparagus, love this recipe as I'm trying to eat healthy!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a healthy recipe! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Asparagus, asparagus soup ... finally the season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have never tried an asparagus soup.. wud love to give this one a try...

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love asparagus soup! Thanks for sharing this Jackie

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
  32. I've never tried it before. Looks delicious.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love asparagus soup. Too bad my daughters doesn't agree :-(

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love asparagus, and it has been cold this week! What a great recipe!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison