Monday, May 2, 2016

HOW TO CARE FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN

(google Image)
Acne prone is not a joke 
for some it causes them
to become depress and helpless.
We all shed a tear when we get a pimple
or scream at the mirror.
In this case we are not combating just a pimple
is a bigger issue and is 
beneath and outer surface of the skin.
Acne prone skin type people get frustrating
when they do not see result.
Do not give up take baby steps
and you will get there.
I cannot guaranteed it will
go away permanently but 
having a regimen in reducing
and lightening your scar
is a big accomplishment.
Here are some suggestions.

WHAT CAUSES ACNE TO FLARE
Before starting a regimen you need
to get to the bottom of what
causes the acne to flare.
These are some of the reason for this issue
Oil products
Not washing your face daily.
Not being gentle with your skin.
Trying different products at once.
Using products with to much chemical.
Not using acne prone products.
These are just a few if you get a reaction
after using a product or eating something
Note it down and bring it up to your
dermatologist to put you on the right
direction to treat your acne prone.

Disclaimer: I'm not a dermatologist please consult before
using any of these products that may cause more of an issue on your skin,
If you have allergy on a specific ingredients and already are in medication
 or a specific treatment recommended by a dermatologist.

HOW TO CARE FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN
Is good to follow a regimen.

CLEANSING
Wash your face daily
with a cleanser specialize for acne
Rub on gently
Rinse with warm to tepid water.

MOISTURIZE
Very important to keep
your skin hydrated.
Use a product that is
non-comedogenic wont
aggravate the acne.

SPOT TREATMENT
A spot treatment that contains
Salicylic and Glycolic

MAKEUP
Oil free foundation
or primer.
Less is more!
When applying to much makeup
it causes your acne to flare up
and skin to clog.

FOOD THAT HELPS REDUCE ACNE
Green Tea
Flax seeds
Fish (omega 3)
Food that contain beta-carotenes
that help reduce skin oil and acne
Water

SPA TREATMENT TO COMBAT ACNE
Chemical Peel
Acne/Deep Cleansing Facial
(consult with dermatologist or skin expert)

HOME REMEDIES
To Improve and control your acne

Yogurt and Honey Mask
1 Tablespoon Yogurt
1 Tablespoon Raw Honey
Apply the mask on face leave on
15 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
Moisturize after it.

Help with inflammation

PAPAYA MASK
1 half of a Papaya
Mash the papaya until a cream consistency
Apply on face leave on for
25 minutes
Rinse off with warm water
Moisturize after it.

PRODUCTS SPECIALIZE FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN
Murad Acne Starter Kit Price ($34 Dollars)
This kit helps you start a regimen
to clear breakouts and blemishes,
prevent future acne,
achieve healthier looking skin.
Get it here
Murad.com

Murad Acne Kit for Sensitive Skin ($84 Dollars)
Murad.com

Acne Clearing Skin ($45 Dollars)
Murad.com

(Murad is a company that focus on problem skin)

Kate Somerville Blemish Banisher Kit ($55 Dollars)
Sephora.com

Mario Badescu Acne Starter Kit ($30 Dollars)
Ulta.com
Mario Badescu Acne Repair Kit ($46 Dollars)
Ulta.com

Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System ($21.99)
Neutrogena.com

Dermatologist could recommend a prescription that works for you.

Here is a link for ladies and gentleman with pimples
that are pesky and come around once in a blue moon.
Banish Those Breakouts

Ladies do you have acne prone skin or do you know someone
that does , let me know if this was helpful to start
a combat regimen with  acne prone skin?

35 comments:

  1. This is great information. I don't have acne but I will definitely pass this post to friends who do.
    Happy Monday.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is just great, Jackie! My son has pimples on his face & I've no idea how to treat them since I don't get it. Thanks & have a wonderful week, my dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so true Jackie! I had to go to a dermatologist when I was younger. Cetaphil and now REN Skincare is helping my sensitive/dry skin.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jackie, I know people with acne and I think the regimen you suggest is totally appropriate. When dealing with serious skin issues you must use high quality products like the ones you suggest here. Big hug

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use tea tree oil on unexpected breakouts... love ur honey curd mask will try it.. great tips.. Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to have really acne prone skin when I was younger and I'm very glad to be over that phase. Great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tips, thanks for sharing, Jackie! I have recently had some bad hormonal acne...such a pain!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. My whole life i hat Never problems with acne, but since I'm i menopause my skin tends to this. Thank you for your great trips.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ótima postagem, tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankfully, I never had acne, but I have a friend who has severe problems with it. To the point that she feels depressed, nearly crying. She tried everything that exists to treat it... to no avail. I will show your post to her, the masks may help, I hope so! I just want to see her happy!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post
    I use neem oil for acne

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been trying to look after my skin recently and it seems to be working! I used to get such bad breakouts on my chin area. I still have scars now so just trying to get them down.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Jackie, I eat everyday food that helps me fight acne and drink every evening a cup of hot green tea :)
    Thanks for sharing!


    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing this info. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great tips, Jackie and I love how you included DIY face masks. Very informative and helpful post.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  16. great tips dear
    I'd love to know your opinion on my new post
    ----> fashion blogger italia
    have an happy day
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have you heard about the Dan's acne cure? It basically says acne happens because the hair follicle becomes plugged with skin that does not shed properly. So using an alphahydroxy lotion before the medication allows it to penetrate and get in to the follicle where it can get the job done.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First time I heard of it thanks for sharing Alicia.

      Delete
  18. Great tips. I had to go to a dermatologist. Is the better solution. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic tips Jackie! Even though I don't suffer from acne, I really enjoy doing the yogurt and honey mask.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great information Jackie! That papaya mask seems great! Sp helpful and thorough!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I sometimes have pimple. Thanks for sharing these useful tips.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really glad you posted this Jackie. My son has acne prone skin and I know from seeing him suffer through it how tough it can be for many people. Thanks beautiful!

    xoxo,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've been incredibly fortunate when it comes to acne. I haven't suffered, not like some of my friends and even my brother. It's very tough indeed.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Since the rest of my body is dry, I always thought that me having oily face was not normal. But when I look back at the products I was using, I think I have been using the wrong products until I started blogging. Thanks for sharing these tips with us, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are some great tips and recommendations. Love the graphic picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great tips Jackie and Thanks for including the DIY mask :)
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your tips, thanks for sharing! xx

    New blog post: Stay Lean Tea: 14 day detox @OHIAMIHT BLOG.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison