Monday, May 16, 2016

HOW TO CONTROL YOUR OILY SKIN


(google image)
There are plenty dealing with oily skin.
Their is good benefit and bad in having oily skin.
The good is you never miss out in natural moisture
 and will show less sign of aging.
The bad overly excessive oil causes the pores to clog
and it could cause you to break out more often and
pores looks large.
They are certain measure you could take to
get it under control.

Disclaimer: I'm not a dermatologist please consult before
using any of these products that may cause more of an issue on your skin,
If you have allergy on a specific ingredients and already are in medication
 or a specific treatment recommended by a dermatologist.


HOW TO CONTROL YOUR OILY SKIN

CLEANSING
Twice a day the most
do not wash more than that.
Use a gentle cleanser
One that contains
an acids like
benzoyl peroxide,salicylic acid, glycolic acid or
beta hydroxy acid product for acne will
work for oily skin to control the excessive oil
and prevent breakouts.
Burt's Bee is one gentle and mild for the skin
works great for acne, and oily skin.
Always rinse with warm water
If you are sensitive to any of these ingredients
consult with your dermatologist.

TONE
You could use a non-alcohol toner
antioxidant a plus to minimize pores

EXFOLIATE
A product that contains
BHA salicylic acid
Is important for oily
skin to exfoliate 
but do not over do it
it could irritate your skin
Once or Twice a week.
Some oily skin type
could handle exfoliating daily.

MOISTURIZER
Oil free fragrance free
and a gel form
moisturizer is oily face best friend.

BLOT
Invest in blotting paper
to blot away excess oil
instead of washing your face or
conceal with powder.

MAKEUP
Oil free, fragrance free
Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme
is a great suggestion
Or Nars Sheer Matte foundation.

HOME REMEDIES
It helps to minimize the oil build up.
Egg White Tighten Pores Dry Out Blemishes
1 Egg White
2 Drop of Fresh Squeeze Lemon Juice
Beat together apply evenly to face
leave for 25 minutes
Rinse with warm water
Moisturizer after
ASTRINGENT
2 Teaspoon of Lemon Juice
1 Tablespoon Distilled Water
1 Teaspoon Alcohol Free Witch Hazel 
Mix well apply to face with cotton ball
let it dry 
Moisturize after

FOOD TO CONSUME THAT HELPS OILY SKIN
Green Leafy Vegetable like Kale
Nuts
Water
Citrus Fruits

SPA TREATMENT
Laser treatment to shrink pores
reduce oil production
Chemical Peel

PRODUCTS FOR OILY SKIN

Cleanse
Burt's Bee Natural Acne Solution ($9.99 Dollars)

Exfoliate
Olay Fresh Effects ($6.99 Dollars)

Mask
Skin Rescue Purifying Mask With Red Clay ($30.00)

Moisturizer
La Roche-Posay Effaciar Daily Moisturizer For Oily Skin ($32.00)

MAKEUP
Baremineral Foundation

Nars Foundation

Ladies do you have oily skin and how do you control it?

53 comments:

  1. Nice tips as always! Have an awesome week, babe! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently using a product that contains witch hazel. My skin loves it. Thanks for sharing these tips with us. Happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have oily skin but this is such a helpful post. I will pass it along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have dry, irritable skin and sometimes I wonder if it would be better if I was born with oily but I remember about breakouts and remember to be thankful, dry skin is annoying but manageable.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cleansing, scrubbing and toning is a must.. i do follow it as i hv oily skin.. helpful tips.. hv a great Monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You on the right track regimen well done.

      Delete
  6. Gran post para coger ideas!! Un beso guapa

    NOE CARO
    

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dica maravilhosa amei não conhecia mais arrasou na dica,
    tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have oily skin and these tips are super useful for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankfully, my skin is not on the oily side but I do the home remedy once a while which keeps my skin shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic tips Jackie! My skin used to be oiler when I was younger now that I am getting older it has dried out quite a bit.

    Keisha xo
    Thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our skin go through changes the older we get.

      Delete
  11. These are such great tips! I'll definitely use some of this tips since my skin has a tendency to become oily during the Summer months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you do use some of these helpful tips.

      Delete
  12. I have dry skin and I really have to moisturise it badly!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a post for dry skin here is the link
      https://tifi11.blogspot.com/2016/05/how-to-treat-dry-skin.html

      Delete
  13. Great tips, Jackie! I have oily skin!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tips! My skin is dry and sometimes I wish it were oily but I think both have their own issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their sure do no matter your skin type they will be an issue.

      Delete
  15. Thanks for sharing these tips. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  16. great advice for people with oily skin :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. laser treatment has done wonders in shrinking my pores. I used to have very oily skin before and now it's just the combination type.

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this! I like your photo so much. :)


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Jackie, great Tipps for oily Skin. My daughter has oily skin and i will give her your Post to read. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very nice tips for oily skin. Thank you for sharing them.

    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Monday beautiful! Great tips for oily skin! I have combination skin but I'm very oily in my t-zone area. I'm going to try your home remedy astringent.
    Have a great week!

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have a combination skin post soon and thank you.

      Delete
  22. Thanks for the tips, doll. I have oily face for some weird reason I don't know. I do some of these, but will give the rest of the tips a try.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you have a regimen that will be helpful.

      Delete
  23. Great tips Jackie! I have the opposite problem. My skin is extremely dry lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a post for dry skin here see if you find it helpful.
      https://tifi11.blogspot.com/2016/05/how-to-treat-dry-skin.html

      Delete
  24. My best friend who is 40 this year could easily get away looking like in her very early 30s. She has oily skin but so smooth and wrinkle free!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than she will know the benefit and none benefit of having oily skin.

      Delete
  25. I have sensitive skin, not oily, not dry, I can say mixed, but anyway, I loved your tips! I like toners very much and I do think they help skins very much!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have a Sensitive skin post following Monday keep on a look out.

      Delete
  26. You give us always Fantastic tips Jackie
    Happy Evening

    ReplyDelete
  27. nice post!

    Eliana,
    https://around-eliana.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great tips. I have oily skin. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  29. My skin is more dry then oily but I still get breakouts ;(

    ReplyDelete
  30. I never thought about blotting papers! great idea. I also like the mask!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They work wonders try them see for yourself.

      Delete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison