Thursday, May 19, 2016

LAVENDER A POWERFUL PLANT

(google image)

Theirs is certain plants that has a powerful boost
to help with your health and skin.
One which is so popular for so many good reason is Lavender.
This small aromatic evergreen bluish purple flower
could benefit you in so many ways.

Is has been use as a medicine in ancient times.

Disclaimer: If you are allergic to Lavender do not use or try any
thing that is mention here that contains Lavender.

How Lavender Benefits The Skin

Help treat Acne
Aid Eczema and Psoriasis
Relieve Itching
Add Moisture to the skin
Help reduce scarring
Anti-inflammatory 
Anti-fungus
Help reduce Wrinkles
Reduce redness to the skin

How Lavender Benefits Your Health

Base on research studies
Lavender Helps with
Anxiety
Insomnia
Depression
Upset Stomach
Nausea
Toothaches
Sprains
Sores
It also help to prevent hair loss
Is therapeutic to calm a restless body in bed and bath


There are more products now using Lavender as a add on or their main ingredient.

You could try it as

Body Lotion
by
Honest


They also have shampoo, conditioner and bubble bath 

Oil is the post popular form


Toner By Lush
 This is what I use,
Is one of my favorite toner I continue purchasing.
I like to use it more in the winter, when my skin tend to feel more dry.

If you like making your own here is a DIY
from Wholefoods Market



Ladies did you ever try any product that contains Lavender?
If so share.....

30 comments:

  1. Lavender has to be my favourite as it helps cure stress and anxiety.. need to grab a bottle soon.. Thanks fr sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lavander essence is so delicate I have a plants lavandeer in my garden..Thanks for this product
    To me new post
    babaluccia.blogspot.com
    bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing I wish I had a garden filled with Lavender.

      Delete
  3. Produtos lavanda é tudo de bom
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lavender is a scent that has recently grown or me. I never used to like it before. I especially love it combined with vanilla

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't sleep without my lavender essential oil in my diffuser, love it!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way lavender smells.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lavender is my beauty and health elixir!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Lavender, I'm burning a lavender candle at the moment!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tips dear Jackie. I got a lavender Pillow mist for a better sleep at night

    ReplyDelete
  10. It has some wonderful benefits! Some can be too loud, but I love the one by Philip B
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the scent of lavender, always choose fresheners with that fragrance.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tips. Lavender has many benefits. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the aromatic post! TGIF, my dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lavender is such a powerful way to strengthen the hair. I love lavender oil. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just learn something new thanks doll.

      Delete
  15. I love products with Lavender for myself and the kids; it has such great benefits like you mentioned and the calming effect on the body is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've heard so many wonderful uses for Lavender especially for a peaceful and calm environment! Great post Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Lavender so much, its very soothing to me :) Thanks for sharing this with us Jackie :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I didn't realize all the benefits lavender has. I suffer from so many things on your list. I definitely plan to check out this product and share it with my sisters. Thanks for the awesome info Jackie. xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison