Friday, May 6, 2016

PINK BEETS RICE


I was looking for a tasty but yet
whimsical creation in my dish
and it was as simple
as grabbing a can of Beets
Try it is delicious and you
will wow your family and friends,
Perfect to make for your mom.

PINK BEETS RICE


INGREDIENTS

3 cups of Cooked Rice
1 Can 14.5 oz Delmonte Slice Beets
2 Tablespoon Butter


DIRECTION

Important
This works great with leftover rice
cook the rice your method

In a large sauce pan on medium heat
add the liquid from the can of beets
and 1 Tablespoon of Butter
Stir in the Cook Rice with 1 Tablespoon of Butter
Stir until the color pink is very well incorporated
Cook until is completely heated
Plate adding the Slice Beets
and 
Serve

PERFECT TO SERVE 
During the holidays like Mother's Day!
it will put a smile on anyone face and it taste delicious.


IMAGES OF STEP

Add The Sliced Beets Liquid 
to the pot with 1 Tablespoon 
of Butter

Stir in Rice with 1 Tablespoon of Butter 
Stir Until The Rice is Pink
Cook until is completely heated

ADD THE SLICE BEETS
AND SERVE

ENJOY





ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!
TO ALL THE MOMS OUT THERE
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!






print recipe

PINK BEETS RICE
This works great with leftover rice cook the rice your method.
Ingredients
  • 3 Cups Cooked White Rice
  • 1 Can 14.5oz Slice Beets (DelMonte)
  • 2 Tablespoon Butter
Instructions
In a large sauce pan on medium heat add the liquid from the can of beets and 1 Tablespoon of Butter Stir in the Cook Rice with 1 Tablespoon of Butter Stir until the color pink is very well incorporated Cook until is completely heated Plate adding the Slice Beets and Serve
Details
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 4

40 comments:

  1. Beets are not on of my favorite food, but you recipe sounds delicious. Thank you for sharing, have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very yummy. Thanks for sharing. Have a nice weekend Jackie :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool recipe. I've never thought to use beets in a dessert before. It looks delicious! Thanks for sharing!

    xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already it is beautiful to look at, let alone to be enjoyed!

    La Flò ♡ blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I love rice and this rice dish I must try. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This rice looks so cute!! Surely it tastes delicious.

    Jasmine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so delicious! Hope you have a great weekend.

    Style For Mankind
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm...I've never even thought about doing this!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard of this before. I hope you have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The beets sure make this dish look pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice presentation of beets and rice! Have a great weekend Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great and original idea!

    Fashion geek on
    lb-lc style blog
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am such a fan of rice and beets so this combination really appeals to me! Thanks for sharing!

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea, I've never thought about it! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW POST

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't say I like beets! It's a pity though because it colours everything so pretty haha!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow this sounds good, and I have not tried this before, some of your other recipes are familiar to me as we both grew up on Long Island but this I have not had. I will have to try this out, it certainly is pretty.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks so good. Nice presentation of rice with beets. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow the pink rice is so pretty!

    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omg this looks so pretty and delicious!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yum! This is so delicious!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  21. i dont think ive ever tried beets before but i want to now -its pink! <3 haha well redish pink but still, it reminds me of valentines day :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ahh, Jackie it has been so long since the last time I read your blog. The first posting that showed up was yours! and it includes beets which are my favourite veggies/fruit??

    Can't imagine how it would taste like if the recipe use sticky rice (must also be good ). I'll try it as soon as I have the bravery to turn on the stove.
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  23. look very delish this rice
    NEW POST ON MY BLOG
    <<< fashion blogger italia >>>
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear Jackie, this pink rice looks delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe and happy weekend!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so pretty. I love the color the beets give the rice.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great dish Jackie! I love the color of it, so pretty with an entree with green herbs!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. The is so creative, Jackie I would have never thought of that. Happy weekend love!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great job Jackie! It looks yumm <3

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Que receta tan original, me has sorprendido mucho. Me encanta el color se ve super apetecible. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is so simple and easy to make but I cannot eat butter wud replace it with olive oil and herbs.. Thanks fr sharing..Hope u have a lovely Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a pretty color!!!! Gotta love pink rice!
    kisses
    xo Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Now that's an attractive rice. It will surely compel me to eat.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  33. That's a pretty way of dressing up beets :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison