Thursday, May 12, 2016

REVIEW ON AMAZINGCONCEALER ILLUMINATE BY AMAZINGCOSMETICS

I like bringing to your attention products that work
and I could stand behind the name.
AmazingCosmetics is a brand that
create products to make it convenient
for us to use so if you a pro
or a amateur when it comes to makeup!
This is the brand to try looking for
a highlight that also conceal well
here it is.
This company is known as concealer experts.

AMAZINGCONCEALER ILLUMINATE
find your shade here
Ulta

Let start with the packaging
is convenient to use
easy to apply and no need to worry
about spills so far so good.
If you travel this is so perfect to
take along because is 2 in one.
Conceal and Highlight.






BENEFITS OF AMAZINGCONCEALER ILLUMINATE
Medium Coverage
Silky lightweight formula
Vitamin E-Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory, helps
fight the signs of aging
Cassia Angustifolia mimics the skin hyaluronic acid
to increase skin's moisture, repairs and protects
Blur imperfections with pearlescent light reflectors
Bring light and radiance to skin


HOW TO USE
To conceal any imperfection
Highlight your Inner Corners of the Eyes,
Underneath Brow Bone, Top of Cheekbones,
Chin, and Cupid's bow

MY OPINION
I like how it gives a settle glow
and hide imperfections.
Since I like a natural look but
with my face looking awaken
this is perfect and I highly recommend it.
It is also easy to take along does 
two work in one so less items
to pack when traveling.
They have so many shades to choose
you will find the right shade for you.
Is easy to control and apply.
Stay on all day.

JACKIE'S TIP
If you like your highlight to pop
more than you see here. 
Get the lightest shade.

POSTED ON TWITTER

Here is a settle look...
Apply on the inner corner of eyes, bridge of my nose, cupid's bow
and above cheek bones, under eyes to conceal.




Ladies let me know if you had try this product?
If not, will you consider trying it out?


DISCLAIMER: This is sponsor I got the product my mail to try and review.

41 comments:

  1. This sounds pretty good. I have never used any products from this brand so thanks for the review. By the way your lashes look so pretty.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them especially their concealer.

      Delete
  2. Great review Jackie. Your make up looks flawless and I love the slight glow you get from the concealer.
    Hope your having a great week so far.

    xo, Jackie
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the honest review. I need a concealer too which covers blemishes nicely. :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // New Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I was able to show you this concealer.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for those tips ;)
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: CROP JEANS AND MARIA DOLORES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice product, i 'll consider buying it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should consider if you do let me know how you like the product.

      Delete
  6. It applies dreamy! Love how it looks on you.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing in these photos Jackie! This concealer also looks to be quite nourishing, I love that it contains Vitamin E

    Keisha xo
    Thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vitamin E is a plus beside being an amazing product thanks doll.

      Delete
  8. Conozco este producto y es muy bueno!! Un beso guapa!!!

    NOE CARO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Conozco este producto y es muy bueno!! Un beso guapa!!!

    NOE CARO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arrasou a make ficou show amei o produto
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like an awesome concealer. I would love to try it out.
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look wonderful, Jackie, this concealer works so well on the skin :)


    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love concealers with a wand, they make life easy.. it did a great job on u.. and u look so pretty like a glam doll ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very interesting, dear Jackie. I never heard about this brand, but sounds good. Thank you for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Estoy muy picada con los iluminadores creo que es un producto que si es bueno puede ser ideal. Gracias por mostrarlo aunque no me suena que esta marca la vendan en España. Un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great review, Jackie. I love your photos. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look lovely Jackie, this concealer works so well on you. Great and very helpful review :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like it worked because you look stunning Jackie. xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the results. Thanks for sharing doll!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have not but I am looking a new under eye concealer so I just may try this.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have such flawless skin Jackie! This sounds like an amazing concealer! I need to give this product a try!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison