Thursday, June 2, 2016

BACK ME UP!


(google image)

You could show
your best Back by 
keeping Blemishes Away.
Here will be some
suggestion to get 
started for you could wear
 a perfect backless dress.
Ladies you will be able to show off
in no time.

BACK ME UP!


HELPFUL INFORMATION FROM STYLEWATCH MAGAZINE
CLEANSER
When washing make
sure one of the ingredients
is salicylic acid.
Wash leave for 30 second before rinsing.

Here are my suggestion in cleansers a high end and drugstore.

ACNE COMPLEX BODY WASH

BODY CLEAR BY NEUTROGENA


EXFOLIATE
Help keep back of neck
and back and shoulder clear.

BLISS
Lemon Sage Body Scrub

GARNIER BODY
Oil Beauty


Amazon.com

MASK
Heal and dry
those blemishes
my applying a mask on your back.

THE BODY SHOP
Himalayan Charcoal Body Clay
Ulta.com



SPA TREATMENT
Oxygen Treatment
Peel Treatment

HOME DIY

SPRAY FOR ACNE BACK

1 Part of Apple Cider
2 Parts of Water
Pour solution in a spray bottle
spray on your back before bed
leave on over night
or for 25 minutes rinse with warm water
Keep in the fridge
Spray on day if you not going out
and night.

Baking Soda
Mix 3 Tablespoon of Baking Soda
Into 2 Teaspoon of water stir to make a paste
apply to back leave on 25 minutes or until dry
rinse with warm water
Do this twice a week


Witch Hazel
Apply to back with cotton ball
2-3 times a week


Hope this is helpful to get your back ready,
To sport a Swimsuit, Backless Dress or Top.

BACNE MEANS BACK ACNE! Ladies if you experience bacne share your regimen to maintain a clear back?



22 comments:

  1. I can't resist the lemon sage body scrub. Ahhh! Can get the aroma right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these great products!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Produtos ótimos amei as dicas
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great products! So glad I've never had this problem. I've seen people who suffer from this and it's frustrating.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never had this problem...but these sound like great products!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your beauty recipes, Jackie :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tips and very much needed

    ReplyDelete
  8. My back is totally and area I neglect!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use to have this problem and yes all this works and has helped me. Great post on this.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tips. Thanks for sharing. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't have a problem with acne on the back...but these are some really great tips and products. Thanks for sharing Jackie.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing tips Jackie! no more bacne for sure.

    <3 | ^_^ | alyinwanderland.com

    xx Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have some back scars and I think these seem great products!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // New Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mederma is also a great product to get rid of new and old scars.

      Delete
  14. I wud never wear backless dress bt its important to scrub every part of the body.. loved the tips & tricks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing these tips. I remember one summer in my late teens I had a few issues with acne on my back and then it cleared up. If I ever have acne on my back again, I'm going to use these tips!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Baking soda tip looks promising.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are some great tips dear, very helpful :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great tips Jackie! I definitely need to exfoliate my my back more often.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison