Monday, June 6, 2016

CARING FOR YOUR NORMAL SKIN

(google image)
How do you know if you have normal skin
If you have fairly even skin tone with no
blemishes, blackheads, dark spots,
non visible pores. You hardly experience
dryness never have to blot for shiny spot.
Your concern is to use products to prevent
issues above and maintain your normal skin.
Which honestly it does change through age.
Meaning- it could be normal to dry.
normal to oily.

Disclaimer: I'm not a dermatologist please consult before
using any of these products that may cause more of an issue on your skin,
If you have allergy on a specific ingredients and already are in medication
 or a specific treatment recommended by a dermatologist.

CARING FOR YOUR NORMAL SKIN

Cleanse
Wash face twice a day
with very mild no fragrance soap
Goat milk soap will work amazing.

Toner
Rose water is Normal Skin must have.

Moisturizer
Alcohol free no petroleum
non greasy cream
is a must.
Homemade moisturizer with lavender, rose 
essential oil in it will work great.

Makeup
Less is more
with no harsh chemicals.

HOME REMEDIES
Help maintain and give a glow mask,
prevent blemishes.

Apple Mask
1 apple (peeled)
2 Tablespoon Raw Honey
Blend both ingredient 
until a smooth creamy texture
Apply to face leave on for 15 minutes
Rinse off tepid water


Banana Mask
1 banana mash
2 Tablespoon Raw Honey
Mash and blend both ingredients
Apply to face leave on for 25 minutes
Rinse off with tepid water

SPA TREATMENT
Facial 
Exfoliate only if necessary
Glowing skin facial

FOOD TO CONSUME MAINTAIN NORMAL SKIN
Low sugar food items
Water
Almonds

PRODUCTS TO CONSIDER FOR NORMAL SKIN

Cleanser
Nivea Daily Essential Refreshing Facial Wash Gel
Amazon.com

Toner
Burt's Bee Rose Water Toner
Burtsbee.com

Moisturizer
Clarins
Multi-Active Day Cream
Sephora.com

Garnier Moisture Rescue
Jet.com

Makeup
Dolce & Gabbana Perfect Finish Creamy Foundation
Saksfifthavenue.com

Revlon ColorStay
Ulta.com

Ladies do share if you have normal skin how you care for it? 

47 comments:

  1. Great tips Jackie! Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tips Jackie! Really looking forward to other beauty tips. you have covered all the skin types really well.
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I too had normal skin, but my skin is super oily and acne prone. Great tips Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did two post covering those skin issues, How To Care For Acne Prone Skin 5/2 and How To Control Your Oily Skin on 5/16 find it under Beauty top menu.

      Delete
  4. These skincare posts are so helpful! My skin is normal to oily, but I'm definitely going to use these tips! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how they work for you thanks.

      Delete
  5. M loving ur skin care tips post lately..very informative.. happy monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nat so well appreciated that is helpful for you all.

      Delete
  6. That's always very good, dear Jackie, to help people with good recommendations! My skin is sensitive, so I need other special tips! Hope you have a nice week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a post for sensitive call Understanding Sensitive Skin on 5/23 find it under top beauty menu bar.

      Delete
  7. J'aime! Thanks for sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  8. Certainly more of the great tips to care for the skin, esp the home made masks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I wish I had normal skin! LOL Great advice!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really wish my skin was normal. It's be so much easier to care for.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this asking care series you have been doing.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get so many question about skin care so this is how all of it came about. I do my best Thanks.

      Delete
  12. I have combination skin, but caring for your skin in general is essential. It's good to find the right products to suit you. Happy Monday. xx
    I'm Back with Delicious Details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On 5/30 I did a post about Combination Skin Care find it under beauty in my menu bar on top.

      Delete
  13. Fantastic tipps for normal skin. Have a great start into th new week

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks to remenber me a care for skin..
    kisses from Italy
    To me new post
    babaluccia.blogspot.com
    bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sometimes I wish I had normal skin!
    xo, Lily
    beautywithlily.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great tips, as usual!
    Sorry for IG, now I'm following you again ^_^
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  17. Toner is always a step a miss! Oops!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great tips, me I've been using a Clinique cleanser since high school!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great tips and very thoughtfully put together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do my best to give the honest information I can.

      Delete
  20. Great tips pretty!!!!

    Un beso guapa y feliz dia!!!!


    ESTOY DE SORTEO!! PASATE POR MI BLOG O MI INSTAGRAM @MNOELIA88 Y PARTICIPA :)

    NOE CARO

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wish I have normal skin, I wouldn't need to spend so much of skincare! :-(

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hee hee, I think according to this, no one has normal skin!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who does this day if they do is a blessing.

      Delete
  23. Great tips, Jackie. Thanks for sharing. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have sensitive skin so I use Cerave Hydrating Cleanser to wash my face, I also love Lancome Creme-Mousse Confort but I switch from one to the other because sometimes even the Creme-Mousse will irratate my skin. Thanks for the mask tips, I love trying natural masks!

    xo,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great post on 5/23 Understanding Sensitive Skin under beauty on my menu bar.

      Delete
  25. These are great tips Jackie. Oh how I wish I had normal skin instead of dry skin.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a helpful tips Jackie, Thanks for sharing :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am absolutely loving these skin care tip series Jackie! Normal skin is something that I can only dream of as my skin is slightly on the drier side with an oily T zone.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are great tips for caring for your skin. Thank you for sharing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I find the korean skincare routine works best for me. but I don't have normal skin

    http://www.pixics.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  30. Those masks sound amazing, even if I don't have normal skin.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison