Friday, June 24, 2016

FAST COOKING WILD SOCKEYE SALMON FILLET

Do you know Salmon is one
of the most nutritious fish.
No wonder I love it.
It improves your health
with every bite you are getting
Vitamins like
Zinc, Iron, Niacin, Vitamin B-12
and the obvious Omega-3
Which is so beneficial to beat
bacteria and diseases is also great for your skin.
You could eat 3-4 ounce to get
what Salmon has to offer including healthy fat.

GOOD TO KNOW
Pink Salmon offer 44 micrograms
of Selenium and
Wild Sockeye offer 36 micrograms
Selenium is a mineral that keeps
your thyroid working properly and 
it help boost your immune system.
Microgram to Milligram
Example 1 of micro gram = 0.001 milligram
not much different.


FAST COOKING WILD SOCKEYE SALMON FILLET

INGREDIENTS
0.950 lb Wild Sockeye Salmon Fillet
Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
1 Teaspoon of Fresh Squeeze Lemon
1 Teaspoon Olive Oil 
1 Teaspoon Kraft Horseradish Sauce

DIRECTION
In a sauteed pan heated in medium heat
add 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
Season 3 ounce of Salmon with
Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
1 teaspoon of Fresh Squeeze Lemon
Cook skin side down first for 3 minutes
turn and cook for 3 more minutes.
Serve with a
 1 Teaspoon Kraft Horseradish Sauce
it add a burst of tangy flavor that compliment
the salmon perfectly.

IMPORTANT
I like my Salmon
slightly pink
so if you like it fully cook
Cook for 5 minutes skin down
turn and additional 3 minutes.

Place the Salmon on top of sauteed Spinach. Optional
Read the recipe below for Sauteed Spinach.

TIP FOR GETTING MORE OUT OF SALMON

0.950 lb slice in 3 (3 ounces each)
if is more pound continue making more slices
and place in a freezer ziploc bag and 
stored in your freezer.

LIKE THIS
0.950 lb



KRAFT HORSERADISH SAUCE
Delicious Try it out if you find it in your market.

SAUTEED SPINACH

INGREDIENTS
1 Hand Full of Fresh Spinach
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
1 Teaspoon of Olive Oil
1 Small Tomatoes Dice For Garnish (Optional)

DIRECTION
In a 9 inch pan add the 
1 teaspoon Olive Oil
add the 1 hand full of 
Fresh Spinach
1 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
Cook until Spinach is wilted.
Serve and garnish with dice Tomatoes

IMAGES 

FINAL RESULT


 ENJOY



ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!!

46 comments:

  1. Oh wow that looks super yummy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making Salmon because it's very healthy. Your recipe is so yummy, I am trying it for sure :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorite fish let me know how you like it thanks.

      Delete
  3. Salmon is my favorite fish, yummy recipe!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pure vegetarian, so I can't imagine how it will taste. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly I don't eat fish.. its a very rare thing i wud bt i know it is healthy.. love ur simple recipes..hv a great weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love salmon! This looks delicious!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salmon is fav in my house though rather pricey over here. The next time I buy it, I am gonna try this recipe. Loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do decide to try it share how you like it with me.

      Delete
  8. Salmon my favorite..GOOD DINNER
    To me new post BRITISH STYLE
    babaluccia.blogspot.com
    bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it out for dinner and share how you like it.

      Delete
  9. I love Salmon and this is a great recipe. Thanks so much for sharing and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome and thank you hope your weekend is a relaxing one.

      Delete
  10. Mmmmmhh Salmon is my favorite fish. I would like to eat it every day. Thank you for this recipe. Happy weekend dear Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy Salmon and feel the same way you welcome also enjoy your weekend.

      Delete
  11. Yum! I usually poach my salmon but I'll have to try this cooking method next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try a this method and let me know if it change your way of cooking Salmon.

      Delete
  12. Salmon is such a great fish for weight loss. What a great way to make it. Thanks.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...delicious! I love salmon!

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks delicious. I love salmon, we made salmon kebabs last Sunday, which was a switch. Thanks for sharing! xx
    Foodie Friday

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love salmon and we eat lots of it! I usually baked it in olive oil, garlic, thyme, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper, wrapped in a tin foil. I need to try to recipe soon.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sure this salmón is so delicious as it looks.

    Jasmine xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I never tried sockeye salmon before I went veggie. Looks good!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Grear recipe Jackie! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It sure does look delicous and really healthy. :) Have an amazing weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Salmon is delicious. Great recipe. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Once I get settle in to my house. I will have to try this recipe.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Amy in your transition from Germany and your new home, Welcome back to USA.

      Delete
  22. oh gosh this looks so good!


    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Que delicia sempre arrasando com boas dicas culinarias
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  24. That looks like a super tasty dish! Yum :)

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh wow I never though if horseradish sauce on salmon this sounds great. Have a good weekend too.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks great and salmon is so good for you.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love salmon too Jackie, but I had no idea it was that nutritious. A big A for presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great recipe!
    Have a nice week!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love salmon. Your recipe is so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I need to try this for my mom. Salmon is one of her favourite dishes!

    xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. My son will love this dish, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  32. I get hungry whenever I see salmon. Its my favourite fish. Thanks for the recipe. Will give it a go.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison