Thursday, June 23, 2016

GLEAM WITH THESE SHIMMERS


If there is one thing I love is 
purchasing Shimmer
to highlight my face.
A touch of glow
will add a youthful look
to anyone using product
that give that gleam
and perk up your complexion,
naturally if apply with a light hand.

Here are two I enjoy and are very reasonable
Essence purchase at Target for around $3.49
and 
J. Cats Beauty Love Struck purchase at Ulta for around $3 .99 

ESSENCE SOO GLOW!
Amazing product I will recommend
it comes in two shades
10 Look on the bright sides
Shown here
and 
20 Bright up your life

10 LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDES
SHADE
Gives you a champagne glow
love to use it on my lips and inner corner of my eyes
beside the cheekbones, nose bridge.
Its creamy texture turns into a velvety powdery formula
easy to apply and it last around 5 hours
I'm impress due to the price 
and the shimmer is perfect.
It set pretty fast so apply in the right spot fast
to enhance the look.
This shade works for me is subdued and I love that.

J.CATS BEAUTY
It states is a blush and bronzer
well the bronzer is very shimmer
which I do not like to bronzer with shimmer product prefer matte.
So I use it as a shimmer
and it works well.
I comes in 7 shades
I bet you will find one
that will go great with your complexion.

SHADE 101 SWEET PEA PINK
The only con I have the kitty
fades after several uses
because is a overlay spray.

 THE KITTY SHIMMERS
Very pretty amount of shimmer
and is velvety texture
so add flesh rose color to your cheeks.

THE BLUSH PART AROUND
THE KITTY
Its completely matte
does gives a settle look
but not flat.
It only last a few hours is not long lasting such a pity.
Beside that is a pretty color
well, the shade I chose I love.
Is perfect for no fuss day
and if you want a flesh look.


LADIES HAD YOU TRY ANY OF THESE PRODUCT IF SO
WHICH AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE?
IF NOT WILL YOU WANT TO TRY THEM OUT?

24 comments:

  1. There're a great addition to any makeup! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous shades, especially the champagne tone!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the Love Struck one, very pretty and lovely color...

    Love,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a shame these aren't long lasting but you are right the colors are really pretty.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't try these products out yet.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic pink and silver highlighters. I love essence blushes.


    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. No he probado nada de esta marca pero las bloggers españolas dan muy buenas referencias. Lo tendré en cuenta. Un besito preciosa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glow looks so good! I love the imprint on the powders, too.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors are really pretty! I saw rhe the last one in Ulta the other week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors are so pretty! I really like the Love Struck one!
    xx

    www.tirateladimeno.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look lovely and quite pigmented, I would love to try them.
    Love Shanel
    http://babblingonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/anastasia-beverly-hill-glow-kits.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are beautiful shades. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The color looks so pretty and pigmented :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG these r so lovely n inexpensive.. highlighters are so in now a days.. loved it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also like highlights for my face. Your products sounds great. Essence is a pretty nice brand in Germany

    ReplyDelete
  16. Never used this brand before but sure plan to. I just wrote it down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those two colors. Would make for a very pretty look.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison