Friday, June 3, 2016

GRILLED LETTUCE WITH SIMPLE BALSAMIC DRIZZLE

This fast and easy recipe
will wow your guest and family.
It does not take to much time
or ingredients here is

GRILLED LETTUCE WITH SIMPLE BALSAMIC DRIZZLE

INGREDIENTS
Romaine Lettuce
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 Cup Grated or Shave Pecorino Cheese
Vegetable Spray, for the grill or grill pan
Salt and Pepper Optional

NOTE
I did not use salt and pepper the flavor
was sufficient with the balsamic vinegar and the cheese.
 If you want to use salt and pepper
a pinch will do for this recipe.
I use a grill cast iron pan to grill.

DIRECTIONS
Wash and drain the lettuce and pulled apart the leaves get rid of any old one and
the fresh one you keep aside to grill.
Heat the grill or grill pan medium to high heat
Spray the grill or grill pan with vegetable spray
Lay the lettuce in the hot grill pan diagonal.
Cook until you see grill marks and is charred and slightly wilted
3-4 minutes on each side 
place on a serving plate
Drizzle with Balsamic and Olive Oil
and add grated or shave cheese 
serve.


IMAGES

Lay leave diagonal
better grilled presentation

Grilled until you see grill marks
and they are
slightly charred and slightly wilted 


DRIZZLE WITH OLIVE OIL AND BALSAMIC VINEGAR
 ADD SHAVE OR GRATED PECORINO CHEESE

 ENJOY

ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!

36 comments:

  1. MMM They look great!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healthy and I love such simple dish for the sheer pleasure of tucking in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously? I never thought you could cook lettuce. Now I'm curious what it tastes like :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, never thought about doing this! I bet it's yummy!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so tempting and good! Thanks for the recipes always.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so delicious and perfect to munch on without worrying abt calories.. hv a lovely weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que delicia amei, bom final de semana.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmh.. this sounds so delicious. Now I'm hungry and need a walk to refrigerator. Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so smart! I have a grilled pan but never ever thought of doing this. I think we can do it with tomatoes and onions too?

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds so delicious. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never thought of grilling romaine lettuce but it looks delicious!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never "cooked" lettuce, what a great idea! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW POST

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks good, but I don't really like Balsamic :(

    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The combo of cheese and lettuce looks fabulous. Thanks for this recipe!

    Jasmine xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. The combo of cheese and lettuce looks fabulous. Thanks for this recipe!

    Jasmine xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a simple but great recipe to have.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always use balsamic on my salad! Love it :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Grilled lettuce, wow, now this I never heard of, but with the summer months upon on us, this sounds like a great mean without using the oven.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great and healthy, Jackie, I'll copy toyr recipe :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Always an interesting tip
    Ciao Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ótima postagem que delicia
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is just perfect on a lazy day! Love it, Jackie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. This looks so good. I may have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've never tried grilled lettuce before! This looks and sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh wow! I have all the ingredients! I need to try this! Sounds tasty!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. looks so yummy,i must try :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very simple and looks so yummy.
    Xoxo.
    www.motivetobepretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. This recipe has me smiling! It is such a creative way to prepare lettuce and looks so tasty.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison