Wednesday, June 8, 2016

HARD CANDY BAKED ILLUMINATING DUO REVIEW

If you like Hard Candy
makeup products this
review is for you.
I found this new 
Hard Candy
Baked Illuminating Duo
Highlighters
I'm love adding a touch
of glow to my face I could 
not resist in purchasing this duo.

They come in two colors different 
Duo one shown here Twinkle Star (1061)
and the other they sell is Candle Lit (1063)
You could get it here
The price is $8.00 dollars
but sometimes they do put it on sale.

WHAT DOES JACKIE THINK ABOUT THE PRODUCT!

PACKAGING
The packaging is okay nothing to brag about
the convenience it have two product in one
to carry when traveling, so to me that is a plus.
In includes a mirror very small stripe not useful
 and a small blending brush.

SHADE
Love both shades they work for me
is a settle glow which I like.
Warning- It does have sparkles of Glitter!
It reflect in the light.

Hard Candy States- It brighten the complexion
with soft focus pearls to blur imperfection and create
a radiant glow it was inspired by camera filtering technology.

To me is gives a Settle Glow!!!!
with glitter it reflect in the natural light.

TEXTURE
When you first grab from the top layer
is kind of grinding and powdering.
Once you pass the top layer you get
 a better pigmentation and settle texture.


TOOL
Blending Brush
At first it does not pick up
any product than when it does
it does not stay on the brush.
The brush is useless use your
own blending brush.


OVERALL
Is not that bad of a product
if looking to try highlighters
that are reasonable.
I do like the idea you get two in one.


Ladies had you try this Hard Candy Baked Illuminating Duo?

36 comments:

  1. I love Hard Candy cosmetics. Thanks for reviewing this highlighter.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this review. I have never use hard candy makeup products before.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try their product is reasonable and they are really good for the price.

      Delete
  4. so nice!

    Eliana,
    https://around-eliana.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is nice for a natural glow highlight. My kind of product.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Hard Candy cosmetics. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the shade Jackie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how it's two in one! It looks like this would give you a natural highlight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look like a really good way to add a touch of glow to your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute packaging, I haven't tried Hard Candy products in ages!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should they have so many great new products doll you are missing out.

      Delete
  11. Very nice and subtle shimmers. I like them too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super lovely duo, Jackie... both shdes are amazing :)


    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These highlighters wud give that lovely glow which everyone is going nuts about lately.. I love hard candy products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is all about glowing skin trending now.

      Delete
  14. I wish they come in two separate packaging instead of one like this because I find it to be bulky. That being said, I really like the looks of both. Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in shade Tiki is one of my top 3 favourite highlights of all time!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you travel as much as I do you will know having duo is so convenient to pack less but bringing more products. I agree with the Tiki shade of Hard Candy is a dupe for Too Faced.

      Delete
  15. I love the brand Hard Candy. And such a due is very practical. So it is easy to find the perfect shade.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish I could find this brand in Italy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I use to use Hard Candy when I was in high school and college and a goth, but have not used it in while, this is kind of a blast from the past, except I wasn't bronzing then. Haha

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is bring new products that work better in the present give it a go see for yourself.

      Delete
  18. Replies
    1. Let me know if you do and how you like it thanks.

      Delete
  19. The packaging is really cute. And two in one is a big plus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree two in one is a big plus thanks.

      Delete
  20. I wish we had a distributor near me! I wonder if it's at Target? Looks really good Jackie. Highlighters are all the rage now.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sell it in Walmart or Amazon I had not seen it in Target.

      Delete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison