Monday, June 13, 2016

HELPFUL INFORMATION TO CARE FOR ROSACEA SKIN

(google image)
There is a few man and woman who has Rosacea skin.
What is Rosacea? 
Facial redness that produces small red pus bump.
It is cause by facial blood vessels that causes inflammation
on light fair skin.
Till this day scientist cannot figure out how if it is pass on by genes.
Is the most sensitive of all skin types and so many things could cause 
a flare from sun,  beauty and skin products and food.
Here is some
HELPFUL INFORMATION TO CARE FOR ROSACEA SKIN

Disclaimer: I'm not a dermatologist please consult before
using any of these products that may cause more of an issue on your skin,
If you have allergy on a specific ingredients and already are in medication
 or a specific treatment recommended by a dermatologist.

Cleanser
Avoid products
alcohol, witch hazel,fragrances,peppermint,
eucalyptus oil,menthol.
Always rinse with warm water.

Mask
Do not exfoliate it irritates
Use a mild calming Mask

Moisturize
A moisturizer that contains
ceramides help restore moisture
and prevent loss. This ingredient
is a must for Rosacea Skin.

Makeup
Look for makeup with few ingredients
Silicone foundation help protect the skin.

PRODUCTS TO CONSIDER
Cleanser
Clinique Redness Solution Kit
Sephora

Mask
Mario Badescu
Azulune Calming Mask
MarioBadescu.com

Moisturizer
Clinique
Redness Solution Daily Relief Cream with Probiotic Technology
Clinique.com

Makeup
Dermablend
Cover Cream Broad Spectrum Spf
Sephora

HOME REMEDIES

HELP REDUCE INFLAMMATION AND REDNESS
Honey
Apply 2 Tablespoon
to the face leave on for 20 minutes,
Rinse with lukewarm water.
Do this mask twice a week.

REDUCE REDNESS
COLD COMPRESS

Chamomile Tea
Make chamomile tea without sugar or honey
dip in boiling water let it soak for 10 minutes
Place tea bag and water in the Fridge until is completely cold.
Use as a compress apply to face and leave on to you see
your redness reduce or 25 minutes.

FOOD TO AVOID 
Caffeine
Spicy Food
Dairy Products
Sunlight
Humidity
Vigorous Exercise
Direct Sunlight
Citrus Fruits

FOOD TO EAT
High in fiber
Lentils
Asparagus
Kale
Oatmeal
Quinoa
Brown Rice
Seaweed

SPA TREATMENT
Since their is so much that could
cause Rosacea to flare
You need to consult with
Licensed Aesthetician
who could help,


I hope this information was helpful for anyone with
this skin condition.
If you have Rosacea share with my followers how you 
reduce your redness or flare?


31 comments:

  1. So cool!

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time hearing about this condition. Thanks for sharing this helpful information with us Hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks For Such a Nice and useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ottimi consigli per una pelle cosi delicata

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tips, I didn't know it's good to avoid citrus! Also like the home remedies!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have Rosacea, but these are great tips to help with the condition! Have a great week Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some wonderful tips, Jackie! I one point I thought I might have rosacea, but I don't.
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. While I am free from rosacea, I enjoyed reading this piece of good information.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a friend with rosacea, and she was in denial, she said it wasnt. She still wants to pose as "super perfect", which may be nice for confidence, but she would profit more if she treated it well, I guess. Very good tips!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great informations for rosacea Skin. It´s not easy to find products for this problem.
    Dear Jackie, the nexte days i will be offline. Have a great weeke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tips. I don't have rosacea, I hardly had acne when I was young, so I will consider myself lucky. I know chamomile really helps with reducing inflammation. :) Thanks doll!
    Organika Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab tips! My husband has mild rosacea and we have to be careful wth his products.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh god this is so problematic.. loved how you shared vital tips on the same

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks a lot for this post, Jackie, a friend of mine suffers from rosacea... I'll foward it to her :)


    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. My husband has rosacea skin. Thanks for sharing this info.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never had to deal with this, but it can be so problematic. Those remedies sound so soothing. Excellent advice.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are great tips, Jackie, I hope it will helps someone with the condition.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so glad I don't struggle with this, it sounds horrible.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've had Rosacea when I was younger and I used specific face creams to protect my skin. Super useful tips Jackie. Sometimes Rosacea is underrated. Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose (my website is under maintenance right now, you can come say hi on my FB page if you like!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey great post, lots of helpful information here, I am so glad I don;t have that problem I ruddy Irish skin thats enough for me! LOL.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are some amazing tips about rosacea. It must suck for the people that suffer from it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great tips, Jackie. Thanks for sharing. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are such a great tips Jackie, Thanks for sharing :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, I had no idea this condition even existed! Amazing post.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. very helpful and thorough list of things to prevent rosacea! I didn't think about the diet, so smart! Thanks for sharing this Jackie!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very helpful tips Jackie! I don't suffer with rosacea but I am tempted to try these homemade masks

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison