Monday, June 27, 2016

HOW TO FIND OUT YOUR SKIN TYPE

(google image)

If wondering how to determine what skin type you are,
Try this trick 
You have to know your skin type
before starting a regimen.
You could do more harm than good
not accurately knowing what skin type you are.


All you need is Blotting Paper

Here are some of my suggestion,that work great for this trick.

Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing 50 Sheets for $4.97
find here

e.l.f Mattifying Blotting Paper 25  Sheets for $5.00
find here

NYX Cosmetics Blotting Paper 50 Sheets for $3.99
find here

BH Studio Pro Oil Blotting Paper 50 Sheets for $3.50
find here
GOOD TO KNOW
BH Studio always has sale

TACHA Blotting Paper Original Aburatorigami 30 Sheets for $12.00
find here

SHISEIDO Pureness Oil Control Blotting Paper 100 Sheets for 18.00
find here


IMPORTANT NOTE
Keep in mind we go through changes while aging so is good
to do this trick once a year around your Birthday.

If you notice your product is not working it could be
your skin has change.

This trick has to be done first thing in the morning before washing your face.
Wipe your Face starting with the cheeks first use as many blotting sheets
for each part of your face

CATEGORY SKIN TYPE INFORMATION

Combination Skin- The oil will show on your blotting paper from Forehead,Nose, Chin
Is call the T-Zone

Dry Skin- Your blotting paper will be clear you could tell my the dryness and
tightness of your skin.

Oily Skin- Your blotting paper will not be clear.

Normal Skin- Blotting paper will be clear no oil showing.

Sensitive Skin- The blotting paper will show only if you have irritation and redness
This is the obvious skin as well as
Acne Skin and Psoriasis 

Ladies I hope you put this trick to practice and share with me on any of
the media.

I hope you found this information helpful if looking to care for your
skin type press the beauty menu tab on top.

34 comments:

  1. Great post babe! My skin is definitely combination, I'm always having to use blotting papers :(
    Have a great week!

    xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very beautiful!

    Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother and keep in touch?
    Come visit → PANAMA ASTI


    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool trick! My skin type has definitely changed through the years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that this trick with blotting paper is very good, and doing it once a year, around one's birthday is a very good idea! Then no one can forget that - I actually will use this idea for other things too, thank you for that!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome trick! These skin care posts are so helpful Jackie! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice tricks Jackie, One of my friend should read this, she always wonder her skin type :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great trick! I finally found out that I have dry skin after doing the leave the skin bare for 30 minutes after cleansing. Mine was super tight so I instantly knew I have dry skin.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  8. This a great tip to check about your skin type.. Mine is oily to combination and during the summers very oily.. blotting sheets r nt easily available in India though

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this trick with us. Going to have to let my friend know about this. She is trying to figure out what her skin type is.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great trick for finding the skin typ. I finnally sound my skin typ: old and dry. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great tip, thanks for sharing!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Que maximo amei, tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Will definetly try this,great trick

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well I know I have basically dry skin with some breakouts. But large pores on my nose :( Great tips though.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great tips. Thanks for sharing. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooo such a valuable post! Anything about skin I want to learn more about. I'm definitely combination skin and it drives my crazy!

    xoxo
    Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I definitely have oily skin. Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah, nice! This is really helpful and informative.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a cool trick. Thanks for sharing Jackie

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing this! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have got a mixed skin tone!

    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need some new blotting paper, Jackie :)
    Thanks a lot for sharing!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This post is for me a interesting utility for skin care thanks ❤

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very good tutorial with important tips!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow this is so cool I need to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. That's a great inexpensive way! LOVE IT! You can also go to your dermatologist. But that is much more expensive. LOL
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison