Wednesday, June 15, 2016

REVIEW L.A. COLORS-COLORLAST NAILPOLISH

I read this silver label on the
L.A. Colors Color Last
which caught my attention
It state Lasts Up To 10 Days
with applying color last top coat.
I was intrigue to try it out, so I did.
It cost around 2 dollars in drugstore.
I apply two coats and top it with color last top coat.

The consistency is thick
The color CNP3 ETERNAL
which is neutral and beautiful.

HERE IS THE RESULTS ON MY NAILS

FIRST TIME APPLY
2 coats and top coat
I type everyday so this is
the best test in seeing
if the nail will not chip and look like 
a perfect manicure.

THIS IS THE FOURTH DAY
It chips on the side and the middle
on the index finger looks crack.

THIS IS THE SIXTH DAY
It was practically off looking terrible
It did not come close in resisting
chipping, cracking and peeling.

FINAL OPINION
Great color to wear for the day 
if you like neutral or for an occasion
which require to wear such color.

If looking for a long lasting nail polish
that last up to 10 days this is not the one.
You get what you pay for but not the case in
every brand so keep that in mind.

I usually said when it comes
to skin beauty, hair or makeup
what did not work for me 
might work for you.
This statement does
not go for nails,
we all work with our hands
no matter what you do 
so the nail polish has to stand
up for what they advertise.

Hope this review help you 
in deciding if you like to try this brand.


28 comments:

  1. Most nail paints don't last more than 5 days.. this one is still decent.. love the color.. Honest review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this nude shade - it perfectly matches your skin complexion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't paint my nails, but this is lovely. Great shades!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not tried this colour or nail varnish brand, but I do love nude hues. Currently wearing Essie, and Chanel pink colours this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice review
    I love the color

    New post
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad it didn't live up to the 10 day claim but at least it was only $2!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shade and the texture is very thick with two coats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty nude, but I have yet to find a polish that lasts longer than 6 days.
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never heard of a nail polish lasting 10 days. LOL What a major claim! Glad you tested it and let us know Jackie.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the nude shade its very versatile <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. it looks like essie's sand tropez.... or maybe i have the name spelled wrong lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a gorgeous nude shade but again, I wish companies stop making all these bold claims. No nail polish last above 6 days without chipping unless we don;t use our hands for anything.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your nails look lovely! Don't think nails ever last as long as the brand claims.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good color, I really love neutral nail colors!

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lindas unhas amei
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great review. I love the color. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great soft shade! Its a pity the formula didn't live up to it's claim.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohhh, love the color though I seldom pain my nails. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the natural shade! Have a great week, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nunca me he pintado las uñas en tono maquillaje, pero quedan genial!!

    Un beso guapa y feliz dia!!

    NOE CARO
    

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice :)

      http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt

      Delete
  21. In my opinion the claim is inaccurate but it's quite durable all considered :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really love the color of this nail polish. But to be honest I have never found any nail color brand that last more than 2 days on me :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the nude color! I really wish these companies would stop making these bold claims on how the nail polish wull last! Thanks for always giving your honest opinions Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for the honest review Jackie! I hate when they say it's going to last more than it actually does.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison