Thursday, June 30, 2016

REVIEW ON E.L.F. ALL ABOUT NUDE 32 COLOR EYESHADOW PALETTE

Here is a kit from E.L.F.
All About Nude
32 Eyeshadow Palette
with E.l.F. primer
and two eye shadow brushes

Let start with the packaging

It come in a plastic
shadow palette
The price for this palette kit is 10 dollars
not bad if looking for something
and you do not want to spend to much money.

Here is a closer look of one out of two of the eye shadow brush

Here is the second eye shadow brush

They pick up the product great and is durable.
even after I wash them 3 times so far.

Eye Primer it helps keep your shadow in place and
last longer
 You really have to work the wand to get product out
I'm not to please with this eye primer.

This palette has a strip on top
of a mirror
The shade selection are pretty
Your left it starts 
lighter to darker.

These are the lighter colors
on your left hand side
of the palette

Here are the shades from the middle
of the eye shadow palette

Here are the darker shades
on your right from the
eye shadow palette

The shades are stunning but
the lighter and middle shades
I use Mac Prep and Prime 
setting spray on the brush
to give the colors shown here
as per the darker color
some you need Mac prep 
and the other you could use 
dry it is a hit or miss
with all the shades.

FINAL THOUGHT

Its not bad for 10 dollars
great for a beginner
who want to try all different
shades of color.

Me personally do not mind using
when I'm playing with different looks.
I could live without the primer.
 I will prefer to use Nars.

Ladies had you try this E.L.F. 32 Nude Color Eye shadow Palette?
If so share, If now will you?

28 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the colour selection and all for $10! Amazing

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good eye shadow palette. Loving it how many colours it has to offer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly ELF is not available here bt i love this palette.. its worth a buy fr sure...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love eye makeup and this palette looks so awesome!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paleta com cores lindas amei
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice colors :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elf makes so many great products.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not yet used Elf, Jackie. Price is good, your swatches lovely indeed. Yes I know Nars could have a different effect...

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice palett, with pretty colors. Perfect for a beginner like you said.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's so many colours in this! It looks amazing!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The eyeshadow palette is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice palette and beautiful colors. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the all-in-one palette, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colors of this palette, very affordable palette :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many gorgeous shades! I've never tried anything from ELF, but I've heard so many good things about the brand! Have a great weekend Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great price and fabulous colors, great tip to use the Mac primer!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the shades,especially the ones for the natural looks. Such a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like a great selection for this price!
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are right this is good for a beginner, a teen or young women just starting out with makeup. Good price point and good that is goes on a bit lighter.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Totally love Elf and the shades are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm glad some of the products worked Jackie. Shame about the primer.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've been a user of E.L.F. products for quite some time now but am not a big fan of their shadows. I don't find them pigmented enough. I do love their brow kit and eyeliner though!

    xoxo
    Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I tried Elf once before and I was not happy with the blush.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love it how do I get it please though I have there eye shadow primer it's not really good

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison