Thursday, June 9, 2016

REVIEW ON VITA LIBERATA SPF 50 SELF TAN DRY OIL

Vita Liberata a expert in creating sunless tanning products
always reinventing to bring products that are easy to apply
and will give the consumer a sun kiss glow without
looking orange, one of the greatest perk of their products
 they use organic botanical ingredients
that benefits your skin every time
you use the sunless tanning products.
In this case Self Tan Dry Oil with SPF 50.


DISCLAIMER: I got the package by mail 
for review so thank you Vita Liberata also for 
the thoughtful gift gold leafs head band its so beautiful.


THE PROS
This Self Tan Dry Oil SPF 50
has 3 in one
Gradual Buildable Tan
Instant Bronze color
Broad Spectrum SPF 50
It also has these benefits
Marula Oil 
Organic Botanical Oil
Long Lasting
Nourish Your Skin
Looks and feel like a Luxury Tan

THE CONS
The bottle Dispenser not
as convenient to get product out
so a pump will work better.
You cannot use any bath soap that contains
moisturizer prior to tanning.

Beside this is an outstanding product
to consider trying gives a glow 
that your skin will look like
you been to the Islands.
I highly recommend to give
it a try and share in your media
Hashtag @vitaliberata 

TOOLS YOU NEED

The Tanning Mitten
Two Towels
One to use damp to remove excess
from elbow, knees, knuckles, and back of ankles
also between finger
The second towel to buff around the hands 
and between finger also between toes

THE TANNING MITTEN
Is easy to use and apply the sunless tanning
You could reuse after washing in warm water
and let it air dry.


ADD 8-10 Drops on the Tanning Mitten
 I wish is was a pump will be more convenient to get
the product out.

 It might look like a small
amount but trust me this
cover the entire leg and foot.
Squeeze to get more excess
to rub top of feet and back of
ankle or elbow and hands

Apply long motion on leg and arms

On your chest, decolletage and stomach apply in
circular motion.
Extend arms to get shoulder, back around waist and back.
also in circular motion.

HERE YOU SEE
LEG ON YOUR LEFT WITHOUT SELF TAN DRY OIL
LEG ON YOUR RIGHT WITH SELF TAN DRY OIL

JACKIE FINAL OPINION
I was please with the color my skin develop 
and how it moisturize my skin.
I felt confident to know it contains SPF 50 and I could
reapply if needed while having fun at the beach or pool.
Especially love that it did not have an unpleasant smell.
I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a glow.

ME WITH VITA LIBERATA SELF TAN DRY OIL
I apply it on my face and neck like you apply moisturizer
love the sunkiss glow.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Always protect yourself from the rays
that cause skin cancer, and aging
Selfless Tan is the way to go!

FUNNY NOTE
Strangers came up to me to ask
what Island I went to get such a 
perfect bronze color. I smile and
and responded....
"IT CAME FROM A BOTTLE
VITA LIBERATA!"

HOW TO GET ONE
YOU COULD GET YOUR HANDS ON THIS
SELF TAN DRY OIL SPF 50
AND THEIR TANNING MITTEN HERE

SEPHORA


Ladies had you try Vita Liberata Self Tan Dry Oil Spf 50 or any of their products?

HERE IS A VIDEO SHOWING HOW TO APPLY IT BY SEPHORA

38 comments:

  1. Girl, I love your shades! It's funny how the product makes such a big difference even strangers are asking about it. I think the results are pretty incredible. Excellent review sis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The result are amazing and I so agree with you stranger asking I was surprise by the questions. Thanks you doll.

      Delete
  2. I have never used the tanning products, but it's good to have SPF 50!


    www.thequinoxfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the best unexpected protection by a tanning product worth trying it out.

      Delete
  3. Jackie I love Vita Liberata, I've been using the tanning mousse but this dry oil comes next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coco let me know when you try it so glad to read that you like their products.

      Delete
  4. Great tips! The funny part is here in India we want to be fair and get rid of our tans while the Western world likes to be tan :)
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This product looks like it works well. I love how natural it made your skin look. It also gave you a glowing look on your skin. Love it, you look beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does give it a go if you want a natural glow and thank you for your kind comment.

      Delete
  6. Since we have brown skin and are more prone to getting tanned coz of the hot & humid weather we wud not need to use a self tanner.. bt it is amazing fr someone to get tanned esp abroad.. great product :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que legal, gostei :)
    Beijokas da Camila e Carol
    já tem post novo no blog
    Vamos Papear 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow thanks for sharing this I love self tanners but I have never have found I love. I love how this doesn't look orange.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is does not turn orange you will love how easy it is to apply you see an instant color that glows and it looks natural without streaks. See for yourself and try it out.

      Delete
  9. Wow... I saw a picture of you on Instagram and wondered - how did you get so tanned. You look fab.
    Shame about the pump, but the result looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and checking out the review now you know the secret of getting a glowing awesome tan.

      Delete
  10. Every summer i´m searching for the perfect self tanner. Again and again. Vita liberata sounds like an intersting product.
    Beautiful picture of you.

    Thank you dear Jackie for your very nice words to my post today. :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is a great product and you welcome best of luck in your operation.

      Delete
  11. Que maximo esse produto fica super bronzeada
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks great! I never use self tan, it's something I should start doing!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try this product if is your first time, you will not regret it and is so easy to build it up with no worries of streak or turning orange.

      Delete
  13. Great review. The result looks great on you. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, looks like something I need! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not a trend over here, the heat wave is enough to naturally tan us. You are looking good though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SPF 50 should always be a trend to protect your skin doll. Thank you for your kind words.

      Delete
  16. It really gave a nice and natural glow to your skin Jackie. No orange there! Just a beautiful brown. I've been seeing this brand around.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly a natural glow thanks doll everyone is trying it out especially now that we are all looking for a perfect glow.

      Delete
  17. Girl you look beautifully bronzed:) I like that this tanner contains organic ingredients. I agree, a pump would be a more efficient way to dispense the product.

    Keisha xo
    thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I use a self tanner but I like that kind that is clear and works with your skin and turns up in a few hours or over night. I am less in to the bronzing type of self tanners but this one looks really good.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your skin looks so perfectly bronzy and glowy! I received this when I won a giveaway package back in April!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It looks something I need this Summer :) love your bronze look :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison