Monday, June 20, 2016

SKIN CARE FOR MATURE SKIN


When you getting older beside getting wiser,
you need to maintain and prevent
aging skin the best that you can.
Some are simple advice to follow
others is a little harder depending on your skin,
Hormones are a big part of your skin changes.
The routine should be consistent
If you notice a product not working
for you change it. Might be your
skin need an extra boost.
Regimen is the same for
40,50,60,70
Skin become more sensitive
at 60 and over because your skin is thinning
so find products that contains vitamins A, E, C ,antioxidant
and retinol for mature sensitve skin

Disclaimer: I'm not a dermatologist please consult before
using any of these products that may cause more of an issue on your skin,
If you have allergy on a specific ingredients and already are in medication
 or a specific treatment recommended by a dermatologist

SKIN CARE FOR MATURE SKIN

WHAT TO AVOID
Sun Exposure without a high SPF
Tanning Bed make your skin leather
Smoking

CLEANSE
Wash face twice a day
Gentle Cleanser
Rinse with warm water
Cleansing milk with carnation
from Mario Badescu
will be amazing for your skin.

Exfoliate
Once a week
with a gentle
Hydroxy acid exfoliate product.
If you could handle more than once a week
 go for it exfoliate help increase 
blood flow and circulation to the skin.
It will give an even tone.

Moisturize
Find a moisturize
that is pump with 
antioxidant and vitamins A.
collagen enriched ingredients
Moisturizer with spf in the day.
Moisturizer with retinol for night.
Vitamin E, Vitamin A. Retinal A,
AHA,Rich in antioxidant,peptide, amino acid

Serums
Is a great way 
that helps hydrate
and do not clog pores,
one that cover the 
problem you feel
is important
Vitamin C, Antioxidant.


Toner
Gylcolic acid
base toner and
Alpha hydroxy
Aloe vera
Rose Water
Lavender
This ingredients helps smooth
and hydrate mature skin.

MOISTURIZE UNDER EYES 
Vitamin E, Vitamin A. Retinal A,
AHA,Rich in antioxidant, Peptide.

MAKEUP
Less is more
Tinted foundation
light foundation
Concealer a must
avoid powder that settle
in the lines.

All of the above help tired sluggish skin.

HOME REMEDIES FOR MATURE SKIN
Start with a home spa to give
a glowing skin.

Avocado and Honey
3 Tablespoon Yogurt 
1/4 Avocado
1 Tablespoon Honey
Place ingredients in a blender
blend until smooth
apply to face and leave on 1 hour
Rinse off with Warm Water
(This mask help give a smooth complexion
Recipe from a plastic surgeon Andrew Ordon MD)

Honey
3 Tablespoon
Apply Honey to entire clean face
leave on 10 minutes
Rinse off with warm water
(Helps Hydrate your skin)

Orange Juice
Place a cotton ball into a 
fresh squeeze orange juice
Apply to the entire face and neck
Rinse with warm water 
and pat dry
(Helps brighten skin Vitamin C)

Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tablespoon
Apply to entire face
in a massage motion
leave over night
(Help get rid of toxin, skin hydrates and 
help enhance nutrients into skin)

Toner to Tighten Skin
3 Roses petals
Distilled water (enough to cover petals)
1/4 Cup Witch Hazel non alcohol (Optional)

Add water to a pot and the petals of 3 roses
bring to a boil, let it sit for 30 minutes until cool
Drain pour in glass spray bottle.
Keep in the fridge it last a month

SPA TREATMENT
Plastic Surgery (depending on case)
Wrinkles Fillers
Botox
Juvederm Filler
Perlane
Restylane
Captique
Hylaform
Belotero Balance
Elevess
Other options below
Laser Treatment
Chemical Peels for around eyes and mouth
Microdermabrasion

FOOD THAT HELP COMBAT WRINKLES AND LINES
Lemon water with a pinch of ginger
Strawberries, Blueberries,Blackberries
all types of berries
Tomatoes
Green Tea
Yogurt
Fish Omega 3
Nuts like almond
Avocado
Buckwheat/Wheatgerm
Carrots
Eggs
Onions
Apple
Celery
Sweet Potatoes
Asparagus
Broccoli
Spinach
Oranges
Pumpkin Seeds

This Food above also helps give you a glow
and antioxidant.

PRODUCTS TO CONSIDER

Cleanser
Cetaphil 
Origins
Check and Balances Frothy Face Wash

Exfoliate
Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating

Toner
Murad Hydrating Toner

Moisturizer
Hope in a Jar by Philosphy (Award Winner in GOODHOUSEKEEPING)

Roc Multi Correxion Lift (Silver Winner in GOODHOUSEKEEPING)

Eye Cream
DERMALOGICA TOTAL EYE CARE

Makeup
Laura Mercier Moisture Supreme Foundation

Ladies do you have mature skin let me know if this is helpful and
how do you care for your skin?

IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Keep in mind even though you do not fall in this category
you will be getting here and you might need this for future use.

59 comments:

  1. Fantastic post. I am a big believer in hydrating skin as I am getting older it's becoming even more important.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to start an anti-aging regime because even thought I am not quite there yet, it doesn't hurt to prepare!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Find the right regime that fits your skin type.

      Delete
  3. You always have such informative post! And great tips too!
    Hope you have a great week ahead!

    xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super helpful information.
    And I like the models of this post. Disney princesses! Why not? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie, this post seems like talking to me! Love the tips, babe! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool!

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure how should I define matured skin and at what age, certainly the products you have mention are a must to upkeep my skin at my age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Over forty the skin start to show lines and wrinkles sometimes is thirty all depend how well you kept your regimen in your twenties. If you have line,wrinkle and dry skin its mature skin.

      Delete
  8. yes is is my theme, mature skin. SInce i´m in menopause, my skin has totally change. And so i change my skincare routine. Great tips dear Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is a helpful way to keep up with what your skin needs. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  9. This series of posts on skincare is so cool Jackie! I will pass on some tips to my mother in law! Much love dear

    ReplyDelete
  10. The home remedies sound great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mom moisturizes a lot. It's so important.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is a smart way to keep your skin hydrate thanks for sharing Kim.

      Delete
  12. omg those disney princesses are so cute, though they are aging!

    www.thequinoxfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have just started using a toner on my skin and so far it is doing wonders.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love honey for the face; I still don't have mature skin like the princesses (lovely pictures you showed :), but I know that honey will stay with me among my "products" :) I should show your post to a "friend", who angrily told me "You are older and your skin is better than mine!" Needless to say that I think it's because she is such an angry person, it also influences!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is good to be happy but hopefully she will find this helpful.

      Delete
  15. This is a very good post. I haven't actually thought of that far in time, but I've been using anti-ageing creams since I was in my early 20s. I guess the maintenance will change with the time, but it's always good to keep healthy and in good condition :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anti aging cream on early 20's skin I do not think is necessary but mid and up should go for it.

      Delete
  16. Unless u take care of ur skin it will never b problem free.. Amazing tips.. Thanks fr sharing

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm fast approaching 30 and thinking I need to taylor my skincare more towards my age!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See how you skin looks and feel and determine if you need to change your skin care routine.

      Delete
  18. These are such great tips! Thanks for sharing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I noticed my skin has changed a lot from last year. I had no problems cleaning with foam cleanser in the morning last Summer but this year I can't do it, my skin became very dry so I had to stick to only milk cleansers regardless the season. :-(

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is good you notice the change and were able to make a decision in changing your skin care routine.

      Delete
  20. Great tips for skin care of those of us-ahem, who may be a bit older. Love the rose petal toner, and eye cream, and all of the DIY's you shared!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Postagem maravilhosa, tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing tips dear Jackie, I really enjoy trying new things for my skin! Thanks for sharing!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful tips to maintain skin
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. It looks like I will be on that list in two years. LOL! Thanks for sharing doll!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for this tips Jackie, Now I want to try face mask of avocado yogurt and honey, and the tip with orange juicy.

    www.urbanikamida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it and let me know how it work for you.

      Delete
  26. Great tips, will keep in mind when I turn these ages. I do love witch hazel though. x
    Resort Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  27. cute!

    Eliana,
    https://around-eliana.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are such great tips! The homemade recipes look great... I recently made a body scrub, that Im already in love with! Though I have to a admit the smell is not the best one :D
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  29. Seriously loving this post and all your tips! Skin care is one of my top priorities because I did a lot of damage to myself as a teen with sunbed tanning, biggest regret of my life =( Now I'm trying to preserve my youthfulness for as long as possible!

    xoxo Rina
    www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is good that you are now taking reversing the damage and finding out what helps your skin bounce back.

      Delete
  30. Such great tips here, the only thing is some dermatologists are dialing back on retinol because it can then thin the skin. I was using it until I heard this. Perhaps sticking to antioxidants is best.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything in moderation will not hurt the skin if every product you use it contains Retinol well maybe cut back on it. I have not heard of this factor but will look into it.

      Delete
  31. Great tips Jackie, Thanks for sharing dear :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison