Wednesday, June 1, 2016

SUMMER ESSENTIALS

SUMMER ESSENTIALS

SUMMER ESSENTIALS by beautify11 featuring blue jeans

SUMMER ESSENTIALS
You may or may not have
Light in material and Color Dress
Crop tops,
White Jeans always in style.
Shorts to sport at a fun event like beach.
White or whimsical Handbags.
Sunglasses that stop you on your tracks.
Light shades of makeup
Lip balm always carry one.
Face protection, BB cream or Tint with SPF.
A watch to stay on time with all your activities.
Flats, Sneaker, Sandals, Sexy Heels or wedges
to look cute sporty with any outfit all Summer long.

LADIES WHICH SUMMER ESSENTIAL YOU HAVE OR WILL ADD ON?


Kate Spade green dress
renttherunway.com


Alexander Wang 3 4 sleeve shirt
intermixonline.com


7 For All Mankind blue jeans
$220 - jades24.com


J Brand denim shorts
lanecrawford.com


Adidas leather shoes
tradesy.com



Black pumps
$33 - yoins.com


Billabong white sandals
billabong.com


Prada handbag
bergdorfgoodman.com


Alice Olivia hand bag
$510 - thecorner.com


White watch
$30 - sportsgirl.com.au


Cutler and Gross cat-eye glasses
$485 - firstbtq.com


Tech accessory
dollskill.com


Nars cosmetic
lordandtaylor.com


Maybelline tinted moisturizer
$9.88 - thehut.com


River Island lip treatment
$9.89 - riverisland.com


Sun care
$17 - naturisimo.com

28 comments:

  1. I love seeing pastel colors! You're beach ready girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sunglass purse is to cute. I have all these items for summer time.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Una seleccion de cosas chulisimas. Las gafas me encantan!!!! Un beso

    NOE CARO
    

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not the heels but the dress and shorts I am loving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mint colored dress is amazing.. i love how u put the look together with different options

    ReplyDelete
  6. This a really great post!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mint dress is so pretty and so are the sandals! Happy June!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list, Jackie! I need a pair of white jeans!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome picks :) I love the mint dress and the cool clutch <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely pick... the kate spade dress is so pretty..

    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que ótima dicas arrasou
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love summer. I like blue dress and sunglasses. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great essentials for the summer. At time the summer take a break in Germany. Hope he will come back soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. All items there are necessary in summer :) Nice selection Jackie!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that mint green dress!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving your summer essential! I will be adding another pair of white runners to my closet this summer!

    xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adidas shoes are making a huge wave all over the fashion blogsphere and I'm itching to get myself a pair!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great summer essentials. I love the mint dress and the sandals.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great set Jackie!
    I need new white jeans and a whimsical handbag!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. That sunglass is so cute. I need all these items for summer. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I will take the wedge shoes please!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that AO Stace Face bag! It's so cute!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fab summer essentials! Great choices Jackie.

    Keisha xo
    thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. That mint colored dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your summer essentials. I definitely plan to get myself a pair of Adidas originals. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison