Monday, July 25, 2016

HOW TO BATTLE YOUR BLACKHEADS


(google Image)
THE FACE WE MAKE
when we have to battle blackheads.
So many ladies and gentleman have this problem we have plenty
of product that will control blackheads,
but for some reason they keep coming back.
HOW TO BATTLE YOUR BLACKHEADS
is always the question in so many minds.
In order to know how!
 We need to 
find out what causes blackheads.

WHAT CAUSES BLACKHEADS

Hormones causes excess oil to be produce inside pores
which stop them from flowing to the surface.

The excess oil back up and dead skin cell clogged the pores.

Air and oil expose to air oxidize making them turn black.

GENTLE WAY TO REMOVE

Place your face over a facial steamer to loosen them
and remove with a comedone also known as blackheads extractor.

Exfoliate with baking soda and water
forming into a paste to prevent and control the blackheads.

Deep Cleansing Clay mask that gets deep in the pores.

HERE IS A LINK WITH HOMEMADE REMEDIES


PRODUCTS
Vitamin A retinoid clears pores prevent blackheads forming again.

Pores Strips
BIORE

Cleanser That Contain Salicylic acid
CeraVe Renewing SA

Mist
JURLIQUE ROSEWATER BALANCING MIST

Moisturizer
OIL FREE
NEUTROGENA

Scrub
Gentle
OLAY FRESH EFFECTS OUT OF THE SWIRLED
DEEP PORE CLEAN PLUS EXFOLIATE

SPA
EXTRACTION
GLYCOLIC ACID
EXFOLIANT
Depending on your skin type
Galvanic Spa Treatment
Specialize in removing Comedone and Impurities

DON'T DO THIS
Squeeze them like pimples
Touch your effected area with dirty hands
Do not wash face with soap bar
Do no over exfoliate (scrub)

Ladies Hope you find this helpful do you have blackheads?
How you control and remove them? (SHARE)

29 comments:

  1. Great tips. I personally don't have black heads but I will pass this info on to people who do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been struggling with blackheads for so long - very useful tips!! Thanks for sharing xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need these tips, esp for the stubborn blackheads on my nose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have serious blackhead issues.. need to use these tips.. Thanks fr sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely post my dear
    your style is so amazing and inspiring
    simply love it!
    lovely :)
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love using Pixi Glow tonic since it gently exfoliates and gets rid of my blackheads :)

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tips! I use an Asian BHA product which is very effective at keeping pores clear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THESE are really great tips! I have a lot of blackheads and I gonna try thses tips!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this has been the problem for me like forever! I have been using the black mask from Japan atm!


    www.thequinoxfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pore strips are very good, I like Biore very much! It's really bad to have blackheads, so preventing is the best way!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Again great tips for a beautiful skin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very good, I wish I had known this when I was a teenager! Thank you for the birthday wishes Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Infelizmente eu tenho cravos... Pra tirar eu passo esfoliantes!

    Ótima segunda!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the biore strips. Lately I have been using the bake soda face scrub.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Monday Jackie xo Lol cute face expression. I used suffer a lot with black heads but now that I take better care of my skin I don't see it as much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post and really helpful tips for people with blackheads. I don't have large pores fortunately with the products that I currently use.
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thankfully I no longer suffer from blackheads, I used to get them a lot in my 20s!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great tips! There is a mask by Murad that I want to try, it is just for blackheads.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great tips. Thanks for sharing. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are wonderful and really informative tips. Really helpful. My brother would appreciate these info.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for share so good tips with us!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. For those who have oily skin it suits us these tips to combat the hateful pimples.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for these tips. I have a small spot of this problem on my nose that plagues me!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very informative post Jackie! Such useful tips

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. My blackheads are killing me. The baking soda is a miracle. I do use lime juice and honey after using it to balance out the Ph level! Thanks for sharing doll!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison