Thursday, July 7, 2016

REVIEW ON ECOTOOLS SMOOTHING DETANGLER BRUSH

This unique ecovent design
Smoothing Detangler Brush 
is the best brush to add to your
hands when blow drying your wet hair.
This is what EcoTools Claim
It dries 20% faster for less heat damage.

If you not familiar with EcoTools brand
its a company that do eco products, 
cruelty free to environment and animals.
Their packaging is 100% tree free paper
is made of 90% bamboo and 20% cotton fiber.

Their model Look Beautiful Live Beautifully.

SMOOTHING DETANGLER
Is lightweight design and comfort
help to pass through your hair with ease.

WHAT THIS ECOTOOLS SMOOTHING DETANGLER DO
It prevent less damage from heat
It fight frizz and static 
It detangles
It nurtures hair and scalp
It reduce the time in drying your hair 
Help with the electricity bill lol.

A Bamboo handle and unique bristle
quickly smooth and gently detangles your hair.
Tame your frizz.

 The air circulation from the brush helps with minimizing
the time you spend blow drying your hair.

JACKIE'S OPINION
I use plenty of ECOTOOLS
products I believe when I started my blog
I introduce their makeup brushes collection.
I love their products it has not fail me and
it does what it promise.
I personally will continue using any products
they come out with and I highly recommend
this Smoothing Detangler brush.
I also stand behind their believe
is Cruelty Free
eco friendly
recycle.

Here is where you could get one
www.ecotools.com
www.ulta.com

Ladies had you try this brush or any of their ecotools brush collection or
products please share your experience?

17 comments:

  1. I only use round brushes but I love eco tools too. I have never tried their hair brushes.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very familiar with eco tool hair products. I got one of their brushes from influenster. This one looks promising. Thanks for sharing doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds great! I need to try it!
    ❤️❤️❤️
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a great brush. My hair is so long right now that I really need o try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to try it out, Jackie, I love eco tools as well, believe me :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this review.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ótima escova
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a great brush! I need to try it :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice, would love to get one if this is available over here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't use brushes like these as my hair is prone to breakage. wud love to try it someday.. Thanks fr sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This brush does not cause breakage is gentle to the hair you should consider it.

      Delete
  11. I love using a goood detangling brush on my hair. This brush sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always depend on a good product such as this, but i love that this is so friendly!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never tried their product. But definitely would love to try it. I do love it's Eco-friendly and cruelty free! (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will definitely look for it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am such a fan of Eco Tools, I adore their makeup brushes. I have yet to try their hair brushes....will be in the look out for this one

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison