Monday, July 11, 2016

SCALISI SKINCARE REVIEW

Are you looking for products that work or
an SPF Sunscreen Moisturizer?
That protects and it's also an anti-aging product
that prevent the breakdown of collagen,
Paraben free with ingredients
that work for all skin types.
Look no further than here
created by a woman
with all the same concerns.
Who was a Wall Street Banker
and also was diagnose with Cancer.
 She conquer so many obstacle
and when the worst came about
with her health and she was told
to always apply SPF.
She made it her mission to
find the right product that
protect and prevents wrinkles.
While doing research
she was not successful
some products she could not read
the ingredients because they were foreign.
This woman name is
JILL SCALISI
 FOUNDER OF SCALISI SKINCARE
(image from her website)
these are her ideas of a perfect
skincare she did all the homework
and basically cover all the questions
we might have about these products.
How can you not trust a product that
was specifically created to establish
the importance of protecting your skin from the sun
base on the Founder Jill Scalisi real life experience.

Here I Introduce SCALISI SKINCARE
Eye Cream
Ant- Aging SPF 30 Moisturizer
Advanced Wrinkle Cream
Her model saying
Science Never Felt So Good


Let Start With The  SCALISI SKINCARE EYE CREAM


1- You Get .5 oz
2- Delicate for all skin types
3- Quickly absorb into the skin
4- Diminish visible sign of crow feet and fine lines
5- Combats the look of bags under the eyes
6- Helps protect the most delicate part of your face
7- Moisturize and Hydrate
8- Paraben Free no harsh smell
9- No Retinol

PACKAGING
The pump dispenser which makes it
convenient to apply no worries of contamination.

HOW TO USE
AM- Apply under and the sides of eyes
PM- Apply all around eyes
 In 8 weeks you will see 45% reduction in
the appearance if wrinkles as per clinical results.

JACKIE'S OPINION ON THE EYE CREAM
I use this product AM and PM
and I do have fine line and
puffiness under my eyes.
I was very please to try it.
 I saw a minor result in 4 days
its a major difference
my puffiness was not as bad.
 I also saw a small reduction in my fine lines
it felt soft and it hydrate my under eyes area.
REALITY CHECK- I had a small amount
of fine lines but they are now not eye visible.
This eye cream is very light weight and it does
absorb fast that is a plus for people like
me who lives on busy schedules.
At night I apply it all around
Keep in mind to follow the regimen
day and night to see result.

I highly recommend this eye cream product.

SCALISI SKINCARE
ANTI-AGING MOISTURIZER

BROAD SPECTRUM

SPF 30



 
TREATMENT, MOISTURIZE, PRIME
You get 1.7 fl oz
1-Infused with macadamia, hazelnut, cucumber oil
and white tea extract.
Vitamin E, Pathenol, Glycerin,
(all these ingredients combine bring the benefit to prevent
wrinkle, fine lines and smooth your skin giving a perfect glow)
2- Antioxidant that helps fight radical
3-Broad Spectrum SPF 30 helps with UVA/UVB
4-Protect and Prevent skin cancer
5- Hydrate and Moisturize
6- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
7- Radiant look to your skin
8- Luxury anti-aging moisturizer
9- Prime your skin to apply your makeup
Does not contain Retinol
Paraben Free
No harsh smell
Perfect for all skin types
including Sensitive Skin.

PACKAGING
The pump dispenser prevent contamination.

HOW TO USE
One pump to face and neck
apply to face in a circular motion.
apply to neck in a up motion.

JACKIE'S OPINION ON ANTI AGING MOISTURIZER SPF 30
This had become my new skin care regimen
every morning I apply in circular motion
it hydrates so well and moisturize
giving me a perfect smooth radiant glow.
I put this on with confident it will protect
my skin from UVA and UVB.
We all know how important that is
and how I always mention you should always
protect your skin from the harsh sun rays.
I have the tendency of my cheeks getting
red right away when I' am expose to the sun.
Since I been using this moisturizer
I had not seen my cheeks red
and trust me I had try so many products
that states they have SPF and my cheeks get red.
This one prove that it really does protect your skin.
This product stand by its name and
it will be your must have when you try it out.
This is the base of having beautiful skin
that protects from the harsh rays
decrease the risk of skin cancer
and early skin aging that is caused by the sun.
It does not clogged my pores which was important to me.
I highly recommend to add to your skin care regimen.


SCALISI SKINCARE

ADVANCED WRINKLE CREAM

 
1- Relax the appearance muscle tightening
2- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
3-Combats collagen and elastin breakdown
4- Light fresh scent
5- Luxury feel to the skin
6- Hydrate and Moisturize
7-Patented peptide, macadamia, hazelnut oil
(ingredients which help combat wrinkles and fine lines)
8- Intended for night cream
No Retinol
No harsh smell
Paraben Free

HOW TO USE
Press down twice to release product from the container
 for face and neck.

PACKAGING

The convenience of pressing down to get the product
and no worries of contamination.


JACKIE'S OPINION

I cannot said if it works for wrinkle
since I do not have any on my skin.
What I can say is this light weight
fast absorb cream is the perfect
way to end your day.
I apply every night since I had this product
and I see a smoother texture on my skin
It does not clogged my pores which makes me very happy.
I see a radiant look in the morning and that is a plus for me.

FINAL OVERALL THOUGHT ABOUT ALL THREE  
SCALISI SKIN CARE PRODUCTS
I love it will keep as a regimen
is lightweight and the scent is pleasant.
I was very please with all three products.
These products are not promising to erase
wrinkles and fine lines permanently,
It does reduce them and
it makes your skin soft and radiant.
It does not clogged the pores.
I have combination skin
it work well for my oily area of my face without feeling oily
and it helps with my dry skin area feel hydrate and smoother.
The day moisturizer does decrease the risk of skin cancer

and you could use all three products in confident
They are exceptional.
Do I highly recommend it Yes!!!!

Here is where you could get Scalisi Skincare Products

DISCLAIMER: I received all three products by mail for the purpose of this review
This had no bearing in how I felt about the products and my experience with it.
Individual result may vary. Read the Ingredients make sure you are
not allergic to any of it before considering in trying it out.
Product images taken by me.

35 comments:

  1. Wow sounds like a wonderful line. I love that it doesn't contain any parabens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the product sounds promising, great review <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great. Would love to try these products. Wish they are available over here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great line of products! It's good to know these products don't contain Parabens! Have a great week Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. So lovely!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love good skincare products with a high SPF! Thanks for sharing!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds Like a wonder product line. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The packaging for this skincare looks lovely, and I've not used this brand of skincare. I like how it dispenses. Thanks for sharing. <3
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  9. SPF moisturizer is a must here, but I prefer to wait for the anti-aging a little bit longer.

    www.thequinoxfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All depending in age if you over mid to late 20's is never to early to start anti-aging why not start with a product that also protect your skin.

      Delete
  10. sounds like a good brand <3 thanks for sharing! the eye cream esp sounds wonderful!

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eye cream you will appreciate the light weight fast absorb and reduces lines give it a try Angel and see if it work for you.

      Delete
  11. Sounds like a nice range! Thanks for the intro!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A paraben-free antiaging with an Spf 30 is a great skincare product, Jackie!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What else can we ask for in one product amazing you should try it out.

      Delete
  13. The products sounds good and I like the philosophy behind the brand!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the first time I'm reading about this brand but I love that it's created by a woman who has the same concerns. I'm really interested in the day cream, SPF 30 is massive and something that I highly appreciates.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  15. This really does sound like an excellent line of products, and love the back story of how the company came to be. I wear SPF 60 in the summer for day wear and SPF 70 when I am at the beach.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's never high enough and if that is what your skin needs to protect you from the high sun rays why make a change continue with what works for you.

      Delete
  16. These are Luxury collection.. Wonderful ⊙_⊙

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are Luxury collection.. Wonderful ⊙_⊙

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect review Jackie, I would like to try the whole line!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it out and let me know how you like it if you do.

      Delete
  19. I m hearing of this brand the first time...
    I like how it is paraben free.. amazing detailed review!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Resenha maravilhosa amei a dica do produto,
    tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  21. These products sound like they work really well. I love trying out new products to help my skin look better. Definitely be checking this out :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds like a Luxury skincare worthy indulging in!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great review Jackie! The eye cream really interests me as I'm now noticing fine lines around my eye so it seems like it would be so beneficial

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sounds really nice Jackie, great review dear :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. She is a very smart woman. And these products sound very promising.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison