Thursday, July 28, 2016

SHARING MOTIVATION

(ME)
I had been getting plenty of question
toward my way now more than 
ever and some I wonder
if the person its confident
or do they need a positive
push to start.
I do feel that plenty
of people do not
move toward their goal
due to fear of failing
or lack of self-esteem.
Some of these questions
broke my Heart.

Here are some question?
I got by email and google....
That made me decide to write this
not to knock anyone or put myself on
any high horse is to motivate and 
encourage anyone with the same question.

I wish I was Smart?
How can I be pretty?
I wish I was you?
How can I do that? (blogging)
How can I start? (blogging)
I want to be like you show me how?
I cannot get Motivated to get Fit I will never lose weight?
I would like to be fit like you but cannot do it?
I wish people like me?
How can I get people to like me on facebook or any media?
I started my blog and no one notice I shut it down?
I'm to old to do fashion or makeup?


Let start with accepting who you are and what you stand for,

Do not compare yourself to others its not healthy.

Everyone has a beauty within.

You might be able to start anything your heart desire
if you put your mind to it.

You are Beautiful! If I could see it why can you see it!!!

You are smart and yes you could do it.

We all are an individual that has something special
to share and bring to the table.

Do not shy your talent and your goal away
You could shut an opportunity of a lifetime.

Age does not matter when following a dream.

Be yourself is fun to see individuality and beauty 
from different country and race.

If you put your mind to anything you want
You will see the result when you work hard at it.
(fitness or anything in life)
YES YOU COULD DO IT!

Do not surround yourself with negative people or negative vibe.

Be positive even when other do not believe you could do it.

Never concern yourself with what others think 
take it as a humble moment or a learning experience.

Shape your body to your individual needs
we all are different height, shape, and weight.
everyone has different needs in
Vitamin, Nutrition
Work out at your time and your pace
 Do a Fitness regimen that works for you.

A smile start the day brighter.

Be kind to others.

Embrace and love yourself.

Confident is the key to success.

LOVE  AND ACCEPT THE DIFFERENCE IN OTHERS!

HERE ARE SOME QUOTES I ENJOY THAT MOTIVATE ME....
IT MIGHT MOTIVATE YOU AS WELL.....







Ladies and Gentleman I hope this inspire you to go for it or to help and inspire others.

20 comments:

  1. Bottom line - love yourself for who are and improving ourselves for the better is part of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post

    New post
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice of you, Jackie, to write such a blog post. Hope it inspires other people to find themselves :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad to see people with low self esteem. Totally love reading motivational quotes, thanks for posting them Also you look beautiful in your picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these quotes! This is such a great post :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think as u grow and mature u are able to handle life due to many experiences u may hv good or bad.. Loving & believing in urself is the most important thing in life or u will always be depressed.. I love how motivating this post is for all of us.. Thanks fr sharing... much required ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great post.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely post. Learning to love oneself and believe in your own talents is the first stage in progress. It's often difficult in the world that we live in, but everyone is indeed beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration, darling. x/Madison
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post... i love the inspiring quotes you always posted.

    It’s A Girl Thing

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great motivational post!
    Fabrizia - Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great words dear Jackie. You are so right. May we have little moments and forget this. We are humans. But we can work on it to love ourself and believe in your self.
    Your quotes help to remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dá uma boa diferença mesmo! ;D

    Grande post de motivação!

    Ótima quinta!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome post Jackie! Thank you so much for sharing these tips. Learning to trust and believe in yourself is important as is loving yourself unconditionally

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I missed this posted, dear Jackie, thank you so much for telling me! You know, blogging is hard, I know you do a lot, so I visit and read posts around 3 times a week, normally Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and so I missed this one! Now that I saw I am glad - I could never imagine how many questions you get about it! That's what I also think, we should surround ourselves with positive thoughts and vibes. On my facebook page I have motivational quotes, once a day; in the past, it was to show someone who was cyberbullying me for years, that I would keep positive despite her awful daily emails. Now, it's because people liked the quotes, so I keep on posting, cause they are also good to me :) Hope you have a great weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry you went through that cyber bullying. So glad you turn it around for the better keep in mind that went someone go as far to knock someone else it's due to their own insecurity not yours.

      Delete
  15. Such beauty in this post. The positivity and encouragement put a smile on my face. Finding that extra boost of confidence can be hard sometimes. Thanks for answering those questions and sharing your experience with us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a beautiful post Jackie. I love reading posts that are encouraging and inspiring. I try to write these types of post as well. Everyone can benefit from words that are motivating!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really, but really a super nice post from you !!! ❤️ Xo Ivana

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison