Friday, July 29, 2016

TRIPLE SHOT SMOOTHIE

Who said you cannot have
all the flavor you love
in one smoothie.
All you have to do its add them in layer.
Here is simple and delicious,

TRIPLE SHOT SMOOTHIE

INGREDIENTS FOR FIRST LAYER BANANA AND CHIA SMOOTHIE
2 Bananas Peeled and Slice
1 Tablespoon of Chia Seed
1/4 Cup of Cashew Milk
1 Tablespoon of Agave Nectar

DIRECTIONS
Add all ingredients in a blender
Blend until Smooth
Place in the fridge

INGREDIENTS FOR SECOND LAYER RASPBERRY SMOOTHIE
1/3 Cup of Raspberry
1/4 Cup Coconut Water

DIRECTIONS
Add all ingredients in a blender
Blend until Smooth
Place in the Fridge

INGREDIENTS FOR THIRD LAYER STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE
1/4 Cup Strawberry
2 Tablespoon Yogurt
1/4 Cup of Coconut Water

DIRECTIONS
Add all ingredients in a blender
Blend until Smooth
Place in a glass

TIME TO LAYER

In a nice glass
add
Bottom Layer
STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE
Middle Add
RASPBERRY SMOOTHIE
Add
Top Layer
BANANA CHIA SMOOTHIE

You could layer how ever you like
is all in preference in how you want it to look.
I show you how I made mine.
What really is important the taste
and is amazing you and your guest will enjoy.

ENJOY



ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR DRINK!!!

30 comments:

  1. Yum this looks really good and refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que delicia amei a dica, bom final de semana para você.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  3. In layers, that looks so beautiful! I have done that with jelly, but a smoothie sounds so cool and great! Today I have something different - a post about self-confidence. Would love to know your opinion! Hope you have a beautiful weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote one myself yesterday for my followers who ask me questions.

      Delete
  4. This sounds like my kind of smoothie plus it looks so pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this sounds super yummy. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww the perfect pick me up-er for a long day, looks so yummy and the color is cute!

    Love,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post :)
    have a nice weekend :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, Jackie, I could almost taste this in my mouth and it feels so refreshing and perfect for this warm weather. What would you suggest to replace the banana?

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh que buena pinta tiene esta bebida gracias por compartirla son geniales para el verano!!! Muaks

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks perfect for summer! I have never thought of layering a smoothie before but it is a great idea! I will have to try this myself!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh i so need one of these right about now. I got to work at 9:15 this morning and it is now 8:25 and i am still here. This would be a great pick me up.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes please. Anytime fr smoothies. So good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl, you had me at triple shot. It looks soooo good! Happy weekend, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, delicious! I have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yummy and healthy smoothies, Jackie, I love them all :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These sounds delicious, great for summer <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds delicious even though I'd have to replace the strawberries since I can't eat them lol. Have a great weekend Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love drinking smoothies. This one looks like it taste amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love drinking smoothie! Yours look nice though!

    www.thequinoxfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. It looks so delicious and refreshing!! I will try this for my kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. mmh I want it.

    https://mygreenshopping.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  22. ;)

    Parece bom!

    Ótimo domingo!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  23. I need a glass of this on a boring Monday to life up my mood.. so simple.. Thanks fr sharing

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison