Thursday, July 21, 2016

VITA LIBERATA PHENOMENAL MOUSSE TAN REVIEW


They are tanning products
Then their is tanning
Phenomenal Mousse
By Tanning Expert
Vita Liberata
That tanning product is easy to apply
moisturize your skin
and give you a luxury
tan that looks so natural.
DISCLAIMER: I received this Phenomenal Tan Mousse by mail for the purpose of this review
This had no bearing in how I felt about the product and my experience with it.
Thank You Vita Liberata for another amazing product.

WHAT IT DOES
It last 2-3 weeks
Moisturize Your Skin
Super Fast Drying
Gives a Natural Tan
No Scent
It Fades Naturally
The Mouse Is Tinted Help To Ensure Even Application
on your skin.
72 hours Skin Hydration
Certified Organic Botanicals

DOES NOT
Does not transfer to your clothes or sheets
Does not make you look orange
Does not leave streak when apply the correct way
Does not have a scent
Does not contain PARABEN

GOOD TO KNOW
The World's first
Non-Toxic and Organic Tan
Free From Paraben, Perfume and Alcohol


PACKAGING

Pump help to control
the amount of product you get.
Its contamination free.

MOUSSE
Easy to apply

HOW TO APPLY
Exfoliate
Do not use any moisturizer
or body wash that contains moisturizer
Apply on legs and arm in long strong motion
Body circular motion
Use a Mitten they sell
or hands wash immediately after applying
Follow the instruction on the box
and you will have a luxury
long lasting tan in no time.

JACKIE'S EXPERIENCE 
Let me start with
how much I love Vita liberata Tanning Products,
I have yet to be disappointed in how they work.
The color I apply is Medium
I follow the instruction above.
I apply one coat waited 24 hours
to apply the second coat
and was very please
with the color and no streak
which its a plus.
My skin felt soft and moisturize.
I have a beautiful tan glow
that makes me look like
I enjoy Barbados when
technically I did not but
who needs to know lol......

FINAL JACKIE'S OPINION
It has been a total of nine days
since I apply Phenomenal Mousse Tan
and my tan looks like I apply it today
still looking natural soft on my skin.

DO I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT
YES, HIGHLY IF YOU LOOKING FOR
A NATURAL TAN
EASY TO APPLY

FAST DRYING
AND ITS NON-ORANGE
LEAVES NO STREAK
THIS IS FOR YOU!!!


GET ONE HERE
hwww.vitaliberata.com
www.sephora.com

www.ulta.com

HERE ARE IMAGES OF ME YOU SEE THE TAN TRANSFORMATION


Above Arm Tan
With Phenomenal Mousse Tan
below arm not
Can you see a big difference

ME
Start From Your Left
Left Image No Tan
Middle Image 1 Application
Right Image 2 Application

ME
Left Image One Application
Right Image Two Application

Me
(Nope I did not Pump directly on my chest this is me having fun with product )
I Highly recommend it for all it has to offer
Natural Tan
Glow look To Your Skin
Easy To Apply
Makes Your Skin Soft
And best of all
it dries so fast that in no time
you could wear your outfit
without no worries its going to transfer.
Let's Be Honest The Best Tan
comes from Vita Liberata
better than the Sun.

Ladies I hope you give this product a try let me what you think?

36 comments:

  1. Great product! Have a lovely day! Kisses:))

    xxBasia
    http://kasztanowydomek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love it so much.


    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over here, we don't do this tan thing. This mousse will be a fab for those who love tan the natural way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks a great products

    New post
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great tanning product, & you look fabulous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great product. I like the mousse formula.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some amazing results with this mousse.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  8. vow u look amazing with the tan on.. in India since we already hv brown skin n easily get tanned we do not use tanning products!! Thanks fr sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for testing this product. Your tan looks perfect. I would like to buy this tan mousse

    ReplyDelete
  11. Arrasou no bronze ame o produto
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great review. You looks fabulous with this product. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing! great product!
    xx

    www.tirateladimeno.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. This mousse works well and you look fab!!!
    Happy Friday beauty!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've heard great things about the Vita Liberata line. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have never heard of this before but such great results! :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow the product looks amazing!


    www.thequinoxfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have read really great reviews on this, Jackie. Good to know that it worked really well for you too.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jackie it feels lovely to see you in these pictures! This tanning product looks great! Happy weekend sweetie!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glad that it works for me, although fortunately I do not need this! Happy weekend hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look fantastic so well tanned, Jackie, and so beautiful!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your tan looks great and really natural!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is very natural looking, I have one from Kiehl's that I like but I got another from St Tropez that I don't like it does not do anything. says gradual--you have to use it every day for weeks to see anything. I will check this out.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The difference is huge. Great job with this review, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look amazing! Great product and post!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is definitely the best tanning product ever...

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've heard a lot of good things about this product.

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look stunning Jackie xo. This product sure does work. I made your skin look tanner and flawless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sounds amazing! Love the non toxic formula and even application! Fabulous on you!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very informative review; it sure seems like a great product.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Me parece super buen producto. El resultado es genial. Dentro de poco publicaré una entrada parecida.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison