Thursday, August 4, 2016

ECOTOOLS SIX PIECE DAY TO NIGHT CLUTCH SET


This Ecotools Six Piece Day To Night Clutch Set
perfect to take along when traveling.
The clutch is a bonus to storage your
five piece brush set.

What I like about this set
and brand Ecotools has 
synthetic brush which
are cruelty free and incredibly soft.
Great reason to try this brand.
The handle its made of bamboo
recycled materials.
These brushes pick up the right amount
of makeup product.

The clutch design and the five piece brushes
look very organize and will not move around.
Beautifully done.


DESCRIPTION OF EACH BRUSH
 WHAT ITS FOR
Detailed Lip Liner Brush- Perfect to apply 
lip gloss or lipstick. The tip is so thin
also great to apply concealer to spot conceal any issues
 or the inner corner of eyes to add shadow
to make your eyes pop.

Stay There Shadow Brush- This soft eye shadow brush
pack the eye shadow well, great to blend the creases.


Round Powder Brush- I use it for adding bright colors blush
because it is easy to control and apply

Pointed Concealer Brush- It is dense and pack a nice amount
of concealer.  I love this brush to conceal my under eyes
and the outline of my nose.


Smudge Brush- Perfect to smudge the V corner of eye when
applying eye shadow also great for eye lid to smudge and give
a smokey look to it with this brush it makes it easy to blend.


CLUTCH INTERIOR & EXTERIOR




CLUTCH- Made of Pete Recycle is pretty to carry and
to storage the brushes.
To clean you could just wipe with a damp cloth.

GOOD TO KNOW
What its Pet or Pete Recycling?
Plastic clear bottle #1
Its a reused material.

FINAL THOUGHTS
The makeup brushes are dense but soft to the touch
and pack a nice amount of the makeup product.
Easy to wash they do not loose their shape
The clutch fit perfectly in suitcase, carry on and
handbags perfect storage for your five piece brushes.

Here is a link where you could get one
www.bedbathandbeyond.com

Ladies had you try this set if not will you consider in purchasing it?

14 comments:

  1. Eco Tools brushes are pretty amazing. I love how soft they feel. Great review.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all in for eco and cruelty free products, though seldom I used brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to try ecotool brushes!! Wonderful review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice and soft.

    http://mygreenshopping.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wud love to own this one.. Eco tools is my favourite.. love the brushes ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Jackie I want this set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que lindos amo pinceis arrasou
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  9. The brushes sounds fantastic. Good brushes = good Make-Up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice kit! Happy weekend, Jackie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the powder brush. It looks dense.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison