Wednesday, August 31, 2016

FALL SHOES TO SPORT

FALL SHOES TO SPORT

FALL SHOES TO SPORT by beautify11 featuring black loafers

FALL SHOES TO SPORT
This fall is all about what you will like to wear
First Row Pointy Shoes which are very chic.
Second Row Snake Skin Shoes from heel to boots
its all in what you like to pair it with.
Mens Wear Patented Leather awesome flat with a suit or slack
you will be getting to your destination in style.

Ladies which one you will sport this fall?

Gianvito Rossi lace up shoes
$1,120 - saksfifthavenue.com


STELLA McCARTNEY black loafer
$750 - ssense.com


Malone Souliers lace up shoes
$330 - stylebop.com


Jimmy choo shoes
jimmychoo.com



Tod's crocs shoes
$450 - harveynichols.com


Sam edelman shoes
$97 - brandoutlet.borderfree.com



15 comments:

  1. Great picks! I wouldn't mind wearing the men's shoes. They look really comfy.

    Jasmine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mocassini e parigine fantastiche <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! That white booties look amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab roundup! I had a pair of Doc Martens in college and lately I've been nostalgic for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all and want all. ;) My favorite are the Jimmy Choo one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with the lace up from Gianvito Rossi!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG fall shoes I have been seeing so many I want!! And this is great round up, I will take one of each please.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. boots are my go to fall shoe.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with the Malone Souliers! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW FASHION POST

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many lovely options to choose from.. it is never that cold where I live bt wud have loved to wear long boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want all these shoes in my closet please! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison