Tuesday, August 9, 2016

FASHION BLOGGER PREROGATIVE

FASHION BLOGGER PREROGATIVE

FASHION BLOGGER PREROGATIVE by beautify11 featuring a choker necklace

FASHION BLOGGER PREROGATIVE
To sport and wear what they like
and make it work for the camera.
Fashionistas everywhere of any size
know how to grab your attention
with their outfits.

Ladies are you a Fashion Blogger?

Polyester shirt
frontrowshop.com


Temperley London cotton shorts
$580 - temperleylondon.com


Gianvito Rossi high heel sandals
$725 - liberty.co.uk


Betsey Johnson crossbody purse
lordandtaylor.com


Jaeger adjustable ring
$51 - jaeger.co.uk


Miss Selfridge choker necklace
missselfridge.com


Bling Jewelry onyx jewelry
blingjewelry.com

17 comments:

  1. I am not into fashion blogging n posing with outfits so far... i stick to what I like.. However I do understand how it works... Loved the skirt and all other accessories to go with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool outfit. The yellow shorts are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit. I am always so inspired by fashion blogs.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black white and yellow is such a striking color palette!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  5. The golden yellow skirt matched with black and white is so chic!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a fashion blogger :D! stunning outfit ;)
    http://modoemi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with that ots blouse, divine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    www.irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stripes with yellow is a pretty nice kombination. I never thought about it, but I really like your selection. A very stylish blogger outfit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit. I love yellow and black. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Love the Yellow skirt and striped top, a great combo and I love Temperly!!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful set; those shorts are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice!

    Eliana,
    https://around-eliana.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not a fashion blogger, but I like this outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison