Thursday, August 25, 2016

JACKIE'S SUMMER SKINCARE AND BEAUTY FAVORITES


(ME)
These product are my Summer
favorites I could not get enough of
and my face look fresh and natural 
all Summer long.

JACKIE'S SUMMER SKIN AND BEAUTY FAVORITE 

DAY MOISTURIZER and UNDER EYES CREAM
JILL SCALISI SKIN CARE
I did a review on this product
you could read here
I cannot get enough of this eyes
and face product

MY NIGHT REGIMEN
NOURISH ORGANIC
100% VEGAN
I love knowing that at night
my skin is recovering while I'm sleeping
with no harsh chemicals
full review on these products
you could read here

Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation
I did not use primer since
I like to wear less on my face
this foundation stand its ground
light and gives a medium to full coverage
also it did not melt away in those hot summer days.

WET N WILD
COLORICON
ROSE CHAMPAGNE
(326B)
This shade has a slight glitter
but with a gentle glow my cheeks
look fresh and awaken.

WET N WILD
AU NATURAL
NUDE AWAKENING
(754A)
Soft nude colors perfect for the summer
and fall still using this product
it did not fail me love it.

E.L.F
ILLUMINATING PALETTE
This one went every where with me
its convenient to take along to travels.
and it has perfect shades I also 
use as blush.

KISS EVER LASHES
(11)
They are lightweight 100% human hair
and they look so natural I continue using these
guys to go to events or when I want my eyes to pop.

TRIO KISS EVER EZ LASHES
Easy to add a dimension and make
you eyes pop for days you want
to keep a natural look.

DUO LASH ADHESIVE
 Like the dark looks like you apply
liner and it dry fast lashes stay put.

SALON PERFECT
GET A GRIP
WATERPROOF
LASH ADHESIVE
This is no joke they do stay put
I jump in pool and my lashes stay in place.

EQUATE WEDGE APPLICATOR SPONGES
Great to use for hard to rich areas
like around the nose under eyes.

WET N WILD
MEGA SLICKS
SINLESS
(578)
I love it you seen in so many
of my Instagram images
and above image 
it was my perfect pink
and we all know how
much I love pink. (lol)

VITA LIBERATA
TANNING PRODUCTS
LEFT
BODY BLUR

MIDDLE
SELF TAN SPF 50 DRY OIL
RIGHT
PHENOMENAL MOUSSE


These were my go to for a perfect
tan kiss glow and now that the
we entering into fall, I will still
use when I feel I need
a tan on blue cold days.

Here are my reviews you welcome to read
BODY BLUR
vita-liberata-body-blur-review

SELF TAN SPF 50 DRY OIL
review-on-vita-liberata-spf-50-self-tan

PHENOMENAL MOUSSE TAN
vita-liberata-phenomenal-mousse-tan


SHADES AND BRAND
Starting from the top
L.A. COLOR LAST
Your Left
Shade
FAMILY TIES
CNP14
Your Right
HONOR
CNP19

BOTTOM BRAND AND SHADES
PURE ICE
Your Left
JUMP IN
1327
Your Right
HELLO SUMMER
1331
Perfect summer shades
I also use Snow Me White
by Sinfulcolors
You see on my nails in the introduction image


Ladies what was your summer beauty favorites?
Share and Tag me on my IG account beautify11jackie
Your favorites Summer Skincare and Beauty products.


30 comments:

  1. your skin looks flawless!


    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many great products! Love the nail colour especialy!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh-wow, sensational products which did wonders to your complexion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try the day and night moisturizer they will do wonders for you to.

      Delete
  4. Nice post dear!

    Eliana,
    https://around-eliana.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beutiful in your picture! love the products you featured, need to give the lashes a try! :)
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lashes are awesome and light weight not heavy on the eyes. Thank you for your kind comment.

      Delete
  6. Fantastic products!!!! I like product for eyebrows. Is it good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you asking a drugstore bran I recommend L'oreal and high end Anatasia brow expert.

      Delete
    2. Really good products but in our country Fiji we can't get that brands## we always go for Mac!!

      Delete
  7. Great products doll, your skin looks amazing x

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look glowing and so beautiful, Jackie!
    You have featured some great products over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting products! Kiss:))

    xxBasia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arrasou unhas e make maravilhosa amei, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic products. Your skin looks amazing. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great products featured. Gorgeous face you have Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, so many products and so much expertise, you do look good so I am taking your advice! Love the poreless foundation and that perfect pink lip shade, also a favorite of mine!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look hot, babe! Happy weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved ur make up favourites list.. Maybelline fit me foundation is on my wish list.. u look great xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I so love all the brands you have listed above. The color selection are just perfect and you look absolutely stunning xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a huge fan of Vita Liberata too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are some great products. I like to keep it simple doing the summer because I sweat a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison