Tuesday, August 23, 2016

KEEP THE RUFFLE IN ONE PLACE

KEEP THE RUFFLE IN ONE PLACE

KEEP THE RUFFLE IN ONE PLACE by beautify11 featuring a swarovski crystal choker

This stunning look
simple but yet very stylish
Keep The Ruffle In One Place
make the outfit stand out.

Ladies what you think do you agree?

Off the shoulder ruffle blouse
intermixonline.com


Helmut Lang stretchy skirt
intermixonline.com


Gianvito Rossi pink suede sandals
$650 - matchesfashion.com


Loeffler Randall suede leather handbag
$575 - net-a-porter.com


Erickson Beamon swarovski crystal choker
$1,235 - net-a-porter.com


Lipstick
$24 - simplybe.co.uk


Shiny eyeshadow
$4.19 - newchic.com

18 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful suede top, I like this style! I could wear it for a special occasion!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top and the shoes are so chic.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look maravilhoso amei a inspiração
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I love this collections! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous look. Loving it, especially the little saddle pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! Have a lovely Wednesday. :)

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I honestly love the neutral vibe in the outfit, Jackie, it's a really love one.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty nice outfit. I love the shoulder off blouse at this little cute bag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing outfit. I love the suede top. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This wud be my favourite outfit.. loved the earthy tones including the make up!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would loveeeee to add this fabulous outfit into my closet ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison