Monday, August 22, 2016

MEASURABLE DIFFERENCE LAVENDER HYDRATING BODY OIL

This find is the best hydrating body oil
I had try its soothing and great
not just for your body but for your face.
This gem is called

MEASURABLE DIFFERENCE LAVENDER HYDRATING BODY OIL

The scent is mild and I had put drop in my bath to soak my body.  
I also apply it on directly
and use a few drop in my night time moisturizer.
It calms reliefs and makes me feel very relax
after a hard day of work.

The classic lavender scent, set your mind
to a peaceful relaxing mode.

Here is where you could get one

The oil is not heavy is light and soak into your skin
without leaving a greasy feeling
its organic and this company make plenty
of other organic oils and organic makeup.

Enjoy a Spa moment in the comfort of your home.

It come in a glass container 4 fl oz

 Dropper handle - No Worries of Contamination

One Single Drop Is All You Need To Put You In A Relax Mode

 Here you see they use only but the best ingredients
to make it organic and a plant of lavender
 It is infuse with Mineral Oil, Sunflower Oil
Aloe Vera, Lavender, Chamomilla and Soy Bean Oil

Ladies highly recommend this oil
if you looking for a relax mode
and fast absorb with natural ingredients
and its organic this its for you.
You could apply to face
to hydrate if you have dry skin.


Ladies had you try anything from Measurable Difference Brand?

25 comments:

  1. This lavender oil surely smells really well. Amazing how it can be so relaxing. I've never used this kind of product for my face, especially if it contains aloe vera. Have a great week!!

    Jasmine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloe Vera its great for the skin helps with acne,psoriasis,and eczema it heals the skin, because it contain auxin and gibberelkins hormones
      Anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps fight aging it contains plethora of antioxidant, bera carotene, vitamin C and E that improves skin firmness keep it hydrate and reduce fines lines. ( unless you allergic will be a good reason not to use)

      Delete
  2. I just love lavender oil!
    http://www.docdivatraveller.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lavender. I would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's one of my favorite scents ever. It's so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This oil sounds perfect and I love how authentic it looks with a piece of real lavender inside. I'm sure it smells lovely too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sembra un ottimo prodotto.

    https://mygreenshopping.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. my skin is always hydrated! This sounds like a great one!

    www.thequinoxfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an amazing product with so many different oils added.. packaging is cute and worth trying.. Thanks fr sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know this brand. Thanks for the intro. I do love and use lavender (essential oil), and add avocado oil with jojoba, and sometimes mixed with it with rosemary. Happy Monday doll. x
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  10. This oil sounds lovely! The scent of lavender is so good for relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never heard about this brand but the oil sounds good. I like lavender, I have a Pillow mist.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tend to have dry skin and I love lavender! Your suggestion to put it in a bath caught me, I would love to have it in my bath! The scent of lavender, although mild, is great!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love oils in the winter months and often switch from a lotion to an oil during the winter. I will have to add this to my list.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds lovely! I would love to try it. :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome, to relax, to de-stress and to feel invigorated.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love lavender oil, this one sounds so nice I want to give it a try!
    موقع اي هيرب بالعربي

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds like something that will be perfect for my skin. Thanks for sharing it Jackie :))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope they ship internationally because I want it so bad! Sorry for being MIA, I'm catching up babe

    ReplyDelete
  20. You had me at organic. I love the dropper.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison