Monday, August 29, 2016

SERUM OR FACIAL OILS WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?


 Plenty of question flooded in regards what its the difference
between serum and facial oils?
 Which  one will benefit the skin more
and can it be use with moisturizer?

I did a Nourish Organic Serum post and a Measurable Difference Lavender Oil post.
Here its the link welcome to read.
Measurable Difference Lavender Oil
Nourish Organic Serum
nourish-organic-overnight-recovery.

Here I will explain the difference between
Serum and Facial Oils

FACIAL SERUM

FACIAL SERUM- Its a water base light weight containing vitamins and antioxidant
certain natural ingredients that helps penetrate further into the skin 
making it extremely effective, it comes in a dropper or pump container
to be able to control how much you apply one to two drop should be sufficient.
The serum penetrates into the layers of the skin,where moisturizer cannot it 
stay in the surface, Serum able to go deep into the skin its able to combat
the issue concerning the skin, also help hydrate it and give you a glow
you could apply a moisturizer after. It has smaller molecules
Serum tighten and firm reduce skin fine lines and even skin tone

FACIAL OIL

FACIAL OIL- Blend with several essential oils extract from plant and herbs the oil it has bigger molecules its rapidly absorb into the skin it also combat and work the core of the skin issue.
It contain mineral and vitamin that provide effectiveness and a relaxation to the skin.
Oil moisturize and nourish the skin also help with anti aging and fine lines
does not leave you with a greasy feel it give you a healthy glow and soft feeling.
You could use oil on face or body.

GOOD TO KNOW
Choose what work with your skin type
Example when using serum use one that has vitamin c
for acne prone and zinc to soothe irritation
if you have dry skin looks for vitamin e and
hyaluronic acid to retain moisture.
Oil retain moisture great for all skin type.
Do not over apply one to two drops its sufficient
one a day I recommend night it works.
If use during the day use a moisturizer that contain SPF
Both could benefits the skin depending.

Disclaimer: I'm not a dermatologist please consult before
using any products that may cause more of an issue on your skin,
If you have allergy on a specific ingredients and already are in medication
 or a specific treatment recommended by a dermatologist.
If your skin has the tendency to react always consult with your dermatologist
 to find out what works for your skin.


Ladies I hope you found this helpful....

26 comments:

  1. Even I used to be confused wetween serum and facial oil! Thanks for sharing!
    http://www.docdivatraveller.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing dear!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review

    New post
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really good to know the difference! I can't use facial oils, but serum being based on water, is the right for me - and I love serums!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amei a resenha produtos ótimos para limpeza facial,
    tenha uma semana abençoada, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lavender oil looks interesting. Thank you for sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is definitely a difference. Thanks for the breakdown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post on the differences between serum and facial oils. I just started using a daytime facial oil and I absolutely love. Before I was only using oils at night but now I can't live without them.

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know the difference in between these products! great post and thanks for educating :D
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very interesting, this is new for me. Thank you for educating.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great items, I love packaging of the Nourish Organic, so lovely...

    Love,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love to use tea tree oil on my face. It's great at removing bacteria. Some facial serum work on my face, but some don't. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah I think oils are similar to creams but more even more moisturizing while serums are more intense and more effective/stronger.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing this info. Hope you are doing well.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love both facial oils and serums. I like to make serums using raw oils.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  17. I use both. At my age, dry skin is avoidable. Both works perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Son dos productos geniales y seguro que dan un buen resultado!! Buenos dias guapa!!!

    New Post!!! Ayudame pinchando en una de las palabras rojas del post porfi!!! Feliz semana!!!!!!
    NOE CARO
    

    ReplyDelete
  19. I prefer serums more than facial oils as my skin is oily.. well explained

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is great info Jackie. Thanks for explaining the difference :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison