Wednesday, August 24, 2016

SHE DOES IT HER WAY

SHE DOES IT HER WAY

SHE DOES IT HER WAY by beautify11 featuring Miss Selfridge

SHE DOES IT HER WAY
Who is SHE you may ask
She is YOU we all have
a sense of style that is our own
so sport it with pride.
Its okay to be an individual
and coordinate your wardrobe
the way you like to wear it.

This is an outfit I will wear
the sandals are perfect settle
amount of color,
The shorts have sufficient print
to steal the show and add
solid of the pop of color.
Yes, this is the way I will wear it....

Ladies how will you wear this?


Topshop petite top
topshop.com


Ted Baker white shorts
hurleys.co.uk


Tie shoes
hm.com



Rosantica stone jewelry
$210 - net-a-porter.com


Miss Selfridge necklace
missselfridge.com


Urban Decay lip gloss
urbandecay.com

17 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love the print on the shorts
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving those sandals, so cute! And the shorts have such a fun print!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit and the poem :) I want the bucket bag!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes love this! We are all individuals indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This color are fantastic
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool selection. The cross body bag is my favorit pieces

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and colorful outfit.. loved the crayon lipsticks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfit, lovely colours! :) Greetings from Montreal, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lindo look amei
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  10. When it comes to dresses, orange is my favourite handsdown!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This fashion statement is about happiness. I see the bright color, well coordinated with the rest of the things.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the vibrant outfit and lip color you selection. Perfect to wear throughout the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the orange look. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison