Friday, August 26, 2016

SPINACH TANGERINE BANANA SMOOTHIE

The drink of champions.
A healthy way to start your day
with boost of vitamins and nutrients.
Helps with health and skin.
So why not start with
a green smoothie this one is creamy
and very tasty you will never know
it has spinach as an ingredient.

BENEFITS

Tangerine- Vitamin C & A
Potassium, Flavonoids, Folate.
Contribute to the health of 
all parts of the body.

Banana-Provide nutrients, helps
weight loss goals, regulate heart rhythim
and vitamin compounds for eyes
also help with  keeping bowel healthy.

Chia Seeds- Loaded with antioxidant
high quality protein important benefit
for body and brain.

Yogurt- Help reduce the risk Osteoporosis
Vitamin D and Calcuim
Help support the immune system.

Cashew Milk- Vitamin A, B12, D


SPINACH TANGERINE BANANA SMOOTHIE


INGREDIENTS
1 teaspoon Chia Seeds
1 Tangerine (peeled)
2 Bananas (peeled)
2 Tablespoons Vanilla Yogurt (Dannon Oikos)
1 1/2 Cup Organic Baby Spinach
1/4 Cup Cashew Milk (Silk Brand)


DIRECTIONS
Place all ingredients in a blender,
Blend until Smooth and serve.

 WHAT YOU NEED
YOGURT
BANANA
TANGERINE
SPINACH
 CHIA SEEDS
 SILK CASHEW MILK

BLENDER
ADD ALL THE INGREDIENTS

BLEND UNTIL SMOOTH


ENJOY


ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR HEALTH!!!

26 comments:

  1. one super yummy recipe!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie, hope you are well! thanks for sharing this lovely recipe, will have to try it out for myself!

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in urgent need of vitamins and tangerine having them sounds good to me! Plus, I love spinach and I thik this smoothie will help me!
    DenisesPlanet.com - Friday Feelings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful post! Have a great weekend.

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delicious and so healthy. Happy Friday dear. xx
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do spinach and banana smoothies all the time. The addition of tangerine sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que delicia amei, bom final de semana, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is a combo I have not yet thought of, and i thought I had tried everything. Sounds so GOOD and good for you!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Healthy recipe. Looks delicious. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This seems really good. Noted :)


    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Again such a delicious recipe for a smoothie. I'm at smoothie fever at the moment. Have a nice weekend dear Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. This makes one hell of a healthy and yummy smoothie.. So easy to make..happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very good idea! I made today smoothie: spinach, banana, apple juice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I can wake up to this smoothie. Loaded and power packed with nutrients.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is perfect for me Jackie. I am obssessed with smoothie. I also enjoy adding spinach into my smoothies. I hope you are having an awesome Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, this sounds perfect - healthy and yummy in the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have to try this smoothie, it looks delicious and so healthy! ^-^
    Thanks for this recipe darling! ^-^
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  18. I mentioned your smoothies on one of my latest posts. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  19. All the ingredients look so healthy. I love the outcome.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison