Monday, August 8, 2016

WANT YOUR MAKEUP TO LOOK AMAZING FOLLOW THESE STEPS

(google Image)
Their is certain step we should
take to have our makeup 
application go on smoothly
and looks amazing.
So continue reading
If you
WANT YOUR MAKEUP TO LOOK AMAZING
FOLLOW THESE STEPS

(ALL IMAGES FROM GOOGLE)

HERE ARE THE STEPS

CLEANSE
Wash your face massaging in circulation motion
rinse with tap water


TONER
Helps to balance your skin PH
Use the right toner for your skin
that calms, hydrates and soothes
alcohol free.


SPOT TREATMENT
Only if necessary
if you have a pimple you will like to treat.


MOISTURIZE WITH SPF 
Use a moisturize that contain SPF
to moisture and protect your skin from 
harsh sun rays.


PRIMER
It could be cream., tinted or spray
Help seal your skin fine line
or dry skin. It prep your skin 
to apply your foundation and makeup
to make it go on smoother and last longer.

Let it dry before applying your foundation and makeup.

Ladies I hope you found this helpful follow these steps for a easy application
and amazing look on your makeup.

21 comments:

  1. Amazing tips Jackie! Thanks for sharing!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning doll!! I love these tips. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tips r amazing to achieve the perfect make up look.. I have learnt them only overtime.. Thanks fr sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. About time I incorporate toner in my beauty regime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Postagem maravilhosa amei as dicas,
    tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe in a good toner and moisturiser is essential. Great tips, and Happy Monday doll! xx/M
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab post! thank you for sharing.

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to remind myself to start using primer! I have some and wore them once or twice, but I do want to wear them more times! Your tips on the order were very good! Hope you have a very beautiful week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do all of these but I really nee to be better about primer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great step by step for perfect skin for your Make-up. Well cared skin is thr basis for Make-up

    ReplyDelete
  11. I only started using primers last year and they made a huge differences to my makeup for sure!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is very important to cleanse before applying and when removing makeup, thanks for the reminders!

    Love,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tips, Jackie. Thanks for sharing. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do all these steps except for toner. Great tips, and anyone who does them should have great skin, that plus taking anti-oxidents.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. When all these steps are followed by the skin it is ready for a make wonderful finish. Kisses!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent tips Jackie especially for beginners.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do all of the steps but the last, I use a tinted primer and I am all set!
    Great post!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are some great tips Jackie! So important to treat our skin :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison