Wednesday, September 14, 2016

BOHO LOOK FROM WORK TO PLAY

BOHO LOOK FROM WORK TO PLAY

BOHO LOOK FROM WORK TO PLAY by beautify11 featuring a brown skirt


BOHO LOOK FROM WORK TO PLAY
The New Boho look for this Fall
Who said you cannot wear it
for Work and Play.
One skirt and and few items
and you could head to work
or go out to a movies
Trendy in the Boho Chic look

Ladies do you like the Boho Trend for this Fall?


Calypso St Barth summer shirt
calypsostbarth.com



Studio plus size vest
$92 - navabi.co.uk


Soaked in Luxury brown skirt
$110 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Prada square toe boots
$1,665 - saksfifthavenue.com


Roberto Cavalli suede pumps
$350 - forzieri.com



Steve madden purse
lordandtaylor.com



Serefina 14 karat gold earrings
intermixonline.com

19 comments:

  1. I am in love with the Boho dress!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both the outfits and like the transition as well.. Thanks fr sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this boho Look. And this trend will be also very big this fall. I like your selections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely outfits, Jackie :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfection! Love the entire boho, vintage look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you show two ways of wearing this skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice!

    Eliana,
    https://around-eliana.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both boho looks, specially the one including the blouse.

    Jasmine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both boho looks, specially the one including the blouse.

    Jasmine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful outfits, Jackie. I love boho looks. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love anything boho! And that vest is all that!

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love seeing the bohemian trend on others but it's not something that I personally can pull off myself. That skirt though, so pretty!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how You styled this set babe

    ReplyDelete
  15. The fur vest is beautiful. Nice set!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison