Thursday, September 1, 2016

LIST OF TRENDY BAGS FOR AUTUMN

LIST OF TRENDY BAGS FOR AUTUMN

LIST OF TRENDY BAGS FOR AUTUMN by beautify11 featuring bucket bags
Lets welcome September with a
LIST OF TRENDY BAGS FOR AUTUMN
Structure square top handle bags
easy to pair with a pretty dress.
Bucket bag so much you could put in it to carry great for work.
Mini bag for date night when you need your phone and lipstick.

Ladies which one its your favorite?

Dolce Gabbana leather handbag
$3,405 - net-a-porter.com


Alexander McQueen clutch
$2,510 - ssense.com


Prada red purse
$1,855 - saksfifthavenue.com


Givenchy handbag
$1,740 - ssense.com


Valentino leather purse
$1,700 - mytheresa.com


Chloé mini purse
$1,590 - harrods.com



3 1 Phillip Lim leather purse
$915 - forwardbyelysewalker.com



Céline Lefébure bucket bag
$630 - bloomingdales.com



DKNY bucket bag
$410 - johnlewis.com


Kate spade handbag
tradesy.com



Lipsy red purse
$45 - lipsy.co.uk

20 comments:

  1. love them all but Valentino is my fave!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love saddle bags, but I also liked all the others you showed - the mini bags are so sweet!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here you got me drooling Jackie!! Givenchy holds the first place in my heart! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW FASHION POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't thought about my bag for Fall, but currently I'm sporting a backpack that I love. I may stick to it for Fall. :)) Love the bucket bag you chose here!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list

    New post
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty bags. I love saddle bags. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these are so pretty, I kind of want them all haha :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh so many pretty options to try from.. loved all of them :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this choices Jackie, I also did a similar Polyvore post for top handle bags! Great minds think alike! :)
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great selections; I love them all..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, these bags certainly caught my attention, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want all the different types of style :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison