Friday, September 30, 2016

NAAN AVOCADO SPREAD WITH EGGS

One of the best thing in
cooking you have control
in how you will like
to mix the ingredients.
I came up with a recipe
you could enjoy any time of the day.

NAAN AVOCADO SPREAD WITH EGG

The Benefits in eating Avocado in moderation.

1- Is high In Antioxidant
2-Vitamins B6, C, E and K and minerals
3-Helps maintain your cholesterol
4- Improve digestion 
5- Known as per researcher to lower risk of depression

Keep in mind by eating an avocado how much it could benefit you.

The Benefits in eating Eggs in moderation

1- High in Vitamin A, B12, C, E
2- High in Protein
3- Based on researcher help promote
 brain health and eye sight.

DISCLAIMER: If you have any health issues that prevent you
from eating eggs or avocado do not try this recipe.

INGREDIENTS
1 slice of 8.8 oz StoneFire Tandoor Baked Naan (original)
1 Egg 
1 Avocados Peeled and Pitted
2 Tablespoon of Fresh Lemon Juice
Pinch of Red Crushed Pepper
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Non Stick Spray
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil

TOOLS YOU NEED
Basting Brush
Grill Pan
Nonstick Skillet

DIRECTIONS
Peeled and Pitted Avocado add to a bowl
add Salt and Pepper, 2 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
Pinch of Red Crushed Pepper, Mash
until the consistency you will like.
I mash it to creamy consistency.
Set aside meanwhile brush the Naan Bread
with 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil evenly on both side
Spray the grill with nonstick spray heat pan on high heat
add the Naan Bread to get grill marks and heated through
for 2-3 minutes on each side.
In a nonstick skillet place the Egg until it cooks evenly
Spread the Avocado evenly to the Naan Bread
Place cook Egg on top 
season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
and serve.

IMPORTANT
Increase the ingredients
depending on guest.
This recipe is made for one serving.

IMAGES OF STEPS

PEEL AVOCADO CUT IN HALF

ADD 2 TABLESPOON OF FRESH LEMON JUICE

ADD SALT AND PEPPER TO TASTE
AND PINCH RED CRUSH PEPPER

MASH TILL CREAMY CONSISTENCY
(consistency you will like)

USE ONE SLICE OF NAAN BREAD
(Depending on Guest)

BASTE THE NAAN BREAD WITH 1 TABLESPOON
OF OLIVE OIL ON BOTH SIDE


GET GRILL MARK AND HEATED THROUGH 2-3
MINUTES PER SIDE.


SPREAD AVOCADO EVENLY ON TO NAAN BREAD

PLACE COOK EGG ON TOP
SEASON WITH SALT AND PEPPER TO TASTE


ENJOY



ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!



34 comments:

  1. Oh yummy! It looks so delicious!!great tips!!
    Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Looks delicious.


    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Temptation to the highest degree. The oozy egg esp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a perfect recipe for me, I love avocado and yes, it has many good things for health! Eggs are good too, so for me this is a great recipe, thank you!!!!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the yolk oozing out & spreading onto the avocado, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy all 3 of these foods so they must be even better together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love avocado toast. So I must give this a try out.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love anything with avocado. I have to try this out. Have a wonderful weekend Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So yummy and tempting indeed.. love how u did not use too many ingredients..
    Enjoy ur weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this looks so delicious, I'm hungry right now. Glad I have eggs and avocados at home. I will cook a similar meal like your. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummmmmmy!!! This looks so tasty Jackie :) Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy, Jackie, it should be very tasty :) I have to learn how to mix avocado well while cooking. So thanks a lot for sharing!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never ever thought of adding avocado to naan. We love naan bread but usually it's butter, garlic and cheese for us so this will make such a refreshing change!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so yummy Jackie! Thanks for sharing
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. It must be deliciou
    anastasiafox.ru

    ReplyDelete
  16. so very delicious
    I posted a new review, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    <<< tr3ndygirl fashion & beauty blogger >>>
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg I love Nann, avocado and egg! Look delicious!


    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's a good recept but I deteste eggss ;(. Kisses, have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i need to try! i love avocado! i follow you honey, if u want follow me back! xo

    http://pazzadimoda.blogspot.it/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  20. It looks delicious! Thank you so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice :)

    http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  22. Definitely a good one for avocado lovers, and by that I mean me.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I loe this. This sure taste so good.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison