Friday, September 16, 2016

ONE CAN FANCY LUMP CRABMEAT STUFFED AVOCADO SALAD

This is so light and delicious
healthy and fast meal.
This recipe will satisfy
your belly and pocket.
A few simple ingredients
you could create magnificent meals.

CAN JUMBO CRAB STUFFED AVOCADO SALAD

INGREDIENTS

1 Can 6 ounce of Bubble Bee Fancy Lump Crabmeat (Drain)
1 Small Onion Dice
1 Small Tomato Dice
1 Teaspoon of Caper Chopped (rinsed out the extra salt)
1 Avocado Cut In Half and Pitted
Pinch of Salt and Pepper 

INGREDIENTS FOR HORSERADISH LIME DRESSING

Half of Fresh Lime Juice Freshly Squeeze
3 Tablespoon Kraft Horseradish Sauce
4 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Whisk all the ingredients and set aside

DIRECTION

In A Glass Bowl Add The Drain 6 ounce Bumble Bee
Fancy Lump Crabmeat, Dice Onion, Dice Tomato,
and 1 Teaspoon of Caper Chopped
Pour the Horseradish Lime Dressing and fold gently 
incorporating all ingredients.
Refrigerated for 30 minutes before serving.
When time is up
Stuffed Each Half of The Avocado
and serve immediately.

IMAGES

BUMBLE BEE
FANCY LUMP
CRABMEAT

HORSERADISH LIME DRESSING

6 OUNCE OF BUMBLE BEE FANCY LUMP CRABMEAT
DICE ONION, DICE TOMATO, CHOPPED CAPERS

POUR HORSERADISH LIME DRESSING

FOLD GENTLY INCORPORATING ALL INGREDIENTS
REFRIGERATE FOR 30 MINUTES

STUFFED EACH HALF OF THE AVOCADO

ENJOY




In case you wondering the food its display
on a butcher block cutting board
from Sur La Table (its 2 years old)
it almost looks like wooden floors lol.
Here its one similar to the one I have


ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!

32 comments:

  1. You make the most delicious combinations Jackie. I wish I had your cooking talent!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds good. I've not tried canned crab much, only fresh. Thanks for sharing.
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your a great chef de cuisine, Jackie!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't eat crab but I would love to try this with tuna! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't eat crab but I would love to try this with tuna! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post :) Happy Friday :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummie yummie, I like all salat with avocado. Thank your the inspiration what I can cook tomorrow. Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not tried avocado yet.. bt this dish looks so yummy.. Thanks fr sharing.. Happy weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looove avocado, it's my favorite food, if we can call it food, instead of fruit :) I think that this recipe is amazing! A nice weekend for you!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this looks like a tasty treat! And avocados are so good for you!

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never tried canned crabmeat before. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Que delicia amei, bom final de semana, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can actually imagine how fresh and health this taste, Jackie!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  14. soo delicious! makes me hungry <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | aimeebustillo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Superlative food.. I'm hungry now
    Have a good weekend ❤

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks so yummy. *__*
    New outfit is online...

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks so good, and easy, too! Thanks for sharing!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Avocado and crabmeat must be a perfect combo! Happy Sunday love!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yummy! Thanks for sharing Jackie
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This right here looks so delicious Jackie. I just love anything with avocado :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison