Friday, September 23, 2016

SIMPLE THREE MEAT ANTI-PASTA SALAD

To make a meal fast and delicious
this salad will be on your recipe card.
SIMPLE THREE MEAT ANTI-PASTA SALAD
has three italians style meat with artichokes and a tang
of caper you will keep for  to bring to a pot luck party
or to serve to your family at home.

INGREDIENTS
1 Box (1 lb)  Barilla Shell Pasta
1/4 pound Hot Calabrese
1/4 pound Pepper Salame
1/4/ pound Hot Capocollo
1 Jar 7.5 oz Artichoke Hearts drain
1/4 Teaspoon Capers 
1 Tomatoes Dice
1 Cucumber Dice
8 oz BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella Pearls
1/4 Cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
Salt and Pepper to taste

This is the only brand I use 
of meat for this pasta salad
Daniele
Gluten Free No Msg added
SLICE

 BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella Pearls
so convenient to use.

Reese
Quarted Marinated
Artichoke
Hearts


DIRECTIONS
Slice all the meat set aside
Drain the artichokes set aside
Dice Tomatoes and Cucumber set aside
Bring a large pot lightly salted water to a boil
cook pasta for 10 minutes or until al dente
Drain and rinse
Add the slice meat, drain artichokes, dice tomatoes, dice
cucumber 1/4 teaspoon of capers
Salt and pepper to taste
8 oz Belgioioso Fresh Mozzarella Pearls
and last 1/4 cup of Kraft Zesty Italian dress
mix well and serve.

TIP
YOU COULD MAKE AHEAD 
THAN ADD DRESSING
WHEN READY TO EAT.


FINAL RESULT

ENJOY



ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!





29 comments:

  1. i love pasta and this looks super delish!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voww this is something I would love to eat.. healthy n my kind of healthy pasta.. Thnx fr sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a pasta girl. I'd surely try this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My ever now and then food. Love the addition of salami, making this inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pasta salad can be so refreshing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pasta salads are so tasty and complete. This recipe seems really delicious.

    Jasmine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmhh.. this salat sounds so good. I would like to eat it right now. ;)
    Have a nice Weekend dear Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're making me hungry Jackie. I had a very boring dinner...rye bread with butter and jam. I could eat pasta three times a day! Have a nice weekend dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que maximo amei essa delicia, bom final de semana e
    obrigado pela visita
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pasta salads can be quite good and easy to make for dinnes. Thanks for sharing, doll. Happy Friday!
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't made this salad in a long time.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So good that you reminded me of this salad! I love artichokes and capers, I also love mozzarella, and pasta :) So I will prepare it next weekend! Thanks for that! Hope you have a nice weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. On weekends I like to prepare something quick and delicious and this recipe meets this premise, thanks for sharing! Happy weekend Jackie.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks so yummy!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anything pasta seems yummy! <3

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing quick and easy recipe!


    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interestingly, I've been seeing pasta shells so often these days. Gotta try soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks very delicious.*__*
    Have a nice week...

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison