Friday, September 9, 2016

ZESTY LIME TUNA RICE

This a light perfect for days you
you want something that will
satisfy you palette but not in a heavy way.
Who new with a can of 
tuna could make a snap meal
with plenty of nutrient.
Tuna is not just for sandwiches.

ZESTY LIME TUNA RICE

INGREDIENTS
1 Can 5 oz Solid White Albacore Tuna Fish (Starkist)
In water
1 Cup White Cooked Rice
1/2 Cucumber peeled and dice
1 Hass Avocado  peeled and dice
1 Roma Tomatoes Dice
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Capers 
3 Tablespoon Zesty Lime Vinaigrette Dressing (Kraft)

GOOD TO KNOW
You could also use brown rice 
as replacement for white rice.

DIRECTIONS
Cook Rice your method!
Drain completely the Tuna Fish
Place in a bowl add 2 Tablespoons
of Zesty Lime Vinaigrette Dressing,
Salt and Pepper to Taste, 1 tsp Garlic Powder,
Mix well
Dice Tomatoes, Cucumber and Avocado
Set aside with 1 tsp of capers

When rice is cook
Place on a plate
Add the prepared tuna on top
and the veggies
finish it off with
the 1 tablespoon of 
Zesty Lime Vinaigrette Dressing
and serve.

STEPS
ZESTY LIME VINAIGRETTE DRESSING
BY KRAFT

STARKIST 
SOLID 
WHITE ALBACORE TUNA

Drain The Albacore Tuna add
Salt and Pepper, 1 tsp Garlic Powder
2 Tablespoon Zesty Lime Vinaigrette Dressing

Dice Cucumber, Tomatoes, Avocado and 1 tsp Capers

 FINAL RESULTS


 ENJOY




ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!

33 comments:

  1. Yum this looks really good!
    Happy Friday.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tuna! This looks absolutely delicious!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur recipes r not only tempting n delicious bt healthy too which I like.. Thanks fr sharing.. Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a tasty and healthy dish, Jackie!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is not a combination I would think to put together but it sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love rice and capers and this recipe is really good, but as I don't eat tuna, I will add some hearts of palms, that can replace it well! Thanks for the yummi recipe!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jack!! This looks so good!
    I love to make tuna with rice but I never try with avocado.
    Xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Walaa!! Just so good, just so easy to put together and just the flavours I love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds good. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never had tune this way with rice but this is such an interesting and healthy way.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never had tuna and rice before, but I know avocado makes everything taste better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah tuna, avocado, all kind of food what i like. The salat sounds great and be sure I will try it.
    Happy weekend dear Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very tasty looking! The lemon must give it a nice tangy flavor. If you need more lemons we have plenty here in Sicily Jackie:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks so good. I love tuna fish. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This rice dish sounds yummy! Love the additional of vegies!

    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like vegetables. Thanks for recept. It's a good dinner for summer. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this sounds good but I don't eat rich much but I do have tuna with pasta all the time so for this recipe I could just swap out the rice for pasta!

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks yum! I totally agree with "beautifying the plate" it makes the food taste better...Lol.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Que delicia amei
    Blog:https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have a friend who makes something similar. I'll have to mention the lime vinaigrette, that sounds like a great combination

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Interesting way of pairing rice indeed! Happy week, Jackie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Never thought of putting avocado in my tuna salad. This looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison